The accommodation is first class. Relaxing well fitted out bungalows with large terraces. The only point I would raise about the cottages is that the lavatory is in the middle of the bathroom with no door!! My husband and I slept the best we have in a long time. This might be because we were not on the Atlantic side where it is very windy with the waves constantly crashing. The breakfast was very disappointing. My fresh fruit platter was not good at all. The melon and pawpaw were not ripe. The fried eggs came practically raw so make sure that you ask for easy over, and the scrambled eggs arrive dry. The lunches were good with fresh fish and the BBQ night had a large selection to choose from, including lots of lobsters. The main dining room the food was slightly miss or hit.
Room service is a little haphazard. Things might or might not turn up and maybe if it does turn up not what you ordered. I have to say that the staff all smiled and were helpful otherwise
Always take a torch with you at night time as the pathways are a little uneven - not ideal for high heels. The beach is OK in places on the Caribbean side but there are a lot of stones and weed in most of the beach areas and the sea has strong currents on the Atlantic side. It is easy to walk around the island and those that like a morning run.
My husband went diving. The dive boat comes from Union Island and it is very basic. No proper canopy, so my husband burnt on his first trip out and there were not proper steps for getting back into the boat, this proved difficult for those who were not exactly athletic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petit St Vincent is a luxurious private island paradise, tucked away in the Grenadine islands of the West Indies, a tropical barefoot hideaway offering guests the rare chance to unplug from the normal day to day urban technological clutch.Aside from offering opulent comforts, ultimate privacy and an understated yet attentive service, there exists a conspicuous and deliberate absence of connectivity to the outside world: no TV’s, phones or internet in the beach front villas and elevated bluff cottages, encouraging you to unwind, relax and enjoy each other’s company without any unwanted distractions. With 115 acres of natural tropical woodlands and just 22 guest cottages, seclusion is guaranteed. Each beautifully designed guest cottage is decorated in marine shades and tangled driftwood furnishings reflecting the island’s uncluttered vibe. This elegant but unpretentious boutique island resort is surrounded by clear turquoise waters, rich tropical reefs and 2 miles of stunning white-sand beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit St. Vincent Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit St. Vincent Hotel Petit St.Vincent
- Petit Hotel St Vincent
- Petit St. Vincent Resort St. Vincent And The Grenadines, Caribbean