Petit St Vincent (PSV) is a beautiful island tucked away in the South Caribbean. It is in the winward islands so a great breeze always blows through.
PSV is a very upscale destination and is well appointed. There is a system of flag poles for each bungalow that signals if you want service or want to be left alone. A red flag means "do not disturb" and a green flag means you have left a message in the little message center at the base of the flag pole requesting "something". That something could be drinks, food, etc.
The island is beautiful with tons of trails to walk. The beaches are gourgeous. The food is above average, but you are a captive audience and there are not other options if you do not like the menu.
You can take day trips on local ferries to Grenada, Carriacou or take a sailboat charter to the local Cays for snorkeling, scuba, etc.
The island is pricey. $940 per night for double occupancy during the busy season. So make sure you are ready to stay in one place for awhile before bookng.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petit St Vincent is a luxurious private island paradise, tucked away in the Grenadine islands of the West Indies, a tropical barefoot hideaway offering guests the rare chance to unplug from the normal day to day urban technological clutch.Aside from offering opulent comforts, ultimate privacy and an understated yet attentive service, there exists a conspicuous and deliberate absence of connectivity to the outside world: no TV’s, phones or internet in the beach front villas and elevated bluff cottages, encouraging you to unwind, relax and enjoy each other’s company without any unwanted distractions. With 115 acres of natural tropical woodlands and just 22 guest cottages, seclusion is guaranteed. Each beautifully designed guest cottage is decorated in marine shades and tangled driftwood furnishings reflecting the island’s uncluttered vibe. This elegant but unpretentious boutique island resort is surrounded by clear turquoise waters, rich tropical reefs and 2 miles of stunning white-sand beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Petit St. Vincent Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit St. Vincent Hotel Petit St.Vincent
- Petit Hotel St Vincent
- Petit St. Vincent Resort St. Vincent And The Grenadines, Caribbean