“Dangerous!!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Peregian Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: French Patisserie - Café Breakfast Brunch Lunch Cakes European Birthday cakes, High Tea, Handmade Butter Croissants, Pain au Chocolat, Petit Fours, éclairs,
“Dangerous!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Still the best patisserie on the coast and a chai tea to die for!!!
And another empty wallet. Very much enjoyed the experience.

1 Thank Alhtissa P

Peregian Beach, Australia
“Great!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Authentic, friendly and delicious. My go-to for birthday treats, special occasion treats and have recommended the sweets to many of my friends and family

Visited January 2014
1 Thank 72SaraL
Nambour, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressive High Tea”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I think I've tried almost every High Tea you can find on the Sunshine Coast, and this was probably one of the best I've ever had. I took my mother who is wheelchair bound and the staff were so attentive and helpful. We were recommended some teas to try, and the vintage tablecloth and teacups made us feel very special. Both the savoury and sweet selections were so delicious, and I can't speak highly enough of the staff, I was very impressed!

1 Thank ilana182
Sydney, Australia
2,910 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,858 helpful votes
“Wonderful French pastries”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Not much good for those with allergies but for those crave a little indulgence, the pastries remind you of France. You can enjoy a breakfast or lunch here with a good variety of options or just take aa few pastries home to indulge - top quality and very friendly staff.

1 Thank RonWamberal
Brisbane, Australia
“A perfect gem tucked away in a corner”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This little bakery and cafe was highly recommended by a friend whose opinion I respect greatly. She was right - this place is an absolute treasure. Great coffee and the best croissants I have had in Australia (as good as many I have had in France). My partner loved the pastries as well. Our dog was welcome in the pet-friendly area in the back of the courtyard. We came back daily during our five day stay at the beach.

1 Thank Sheila C