“Average Meal but service was good”
Review of The Boardroom

The Boardroom
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: A cosy little bar that serves small tapas style dishes: Some current favorites are: -sliced sirloin marinated in soy, lemon and garlic ($9) -honey glazed chorizo ($9) -battered moreton bay bugs drizzled with honey ($15) -pan fried mushrooms with chilli, garlic and lemon juice ($7) We are both byo ($7 per bottle) and licensed with beer on tap.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Dined here during the Easter weekend and I have to agree with the other posts that the food is overpriced for the quality. We ordered 6 tapas and the serving sizes were good, however the flavours on all dishes excluding the chicken were bland. The lamb kofta was just lamb mince with minimal spices. The sangria was raspberry cordial and at $20 a jug was a major disappointment! The only highlight was the waitress provided excellent service. I suggest save your money and head to Castro's in Coolum.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Great range of tapas and drinks- they were very accommodating of our late impromptu arrival after they had a crazy busy evening already. Our group of 5 all tried different tasting plates- and they were all delicious!

1  Thank NewZealandishome
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We visited IS in feb 14 the atmosphere was brilliant something for everyone from the young to families, food was to die for ... Sex on a plate ....!!!!very busy ,staff very accommodating, a very enjoyable evening. We also went to the sister restaurant IS on the river for lunch ,again wonderful food brilliant place.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had lunch here with a friend on a recent trip to the beautiful Peregian Beach and completely disagree with a lot of the below reviews. I was greeted with a smile, very attentive waitress and lovely owner who I chatted too for some time. The food was definitely not expensive and was full of flavour and presentation was excellent. I was travelling with my dog and they were happy for us to sit at an outside table and offered him a bowl of water. Great Chardonnay by the glass! This new venue has only been open 6 weeks and I think should be given another try for those that may have had a bad experience first up. I will definitely return on my next trip up north.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Dined inside. Ridiculously dark & couldn't see our meals. Silly high tables. Loud music truly awful.
Food good. Service was too efficient - bordered on bossy - no coastal vibe.
Got out & escaped before dessert or coffee.