“Deep Relaxation”
Review of Diva Espana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Comares
Diva Espana
Malaga, Spain
“Deep Relaxation”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Back again this year, and Diva Espana continue to provide the 'Dream Holiday' ... from Linda's airport Taxi Service, and knowledge of the area's culture, history, and walks, to Kathy's regional cuisine and her freshly grown herbs to delight our taste buds ! Fabulous to soak up the sun by the pool, or soak in the blissful spa ... Pure Heaven !!! This duo offer the chance to totally escape all the stress of modern living - Go For it ! In the words of the ad. " You Are Worth It " x x

Room Tip: Every room is brilliant - no worries
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank capecaz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2011

A truly amazing and special place, we've just returned home after our third visit and have already booked our fourth for next year. Linda and Kathy have created an idyllic haven of peace and tranquillity a real antidote to the bustle and responsibilities of everyday life, The scenery is breathtaking as is the care they demonstrate for their guests. We are both busy working mums of teenagers and this holiday is just perfect as someone else takes care of and caters for us, bliss. We are 'missing the table' and great company at dinner time already and my belly is wondering where all the exercise from laughter has gone. Would very highly recommend to any woman/women looking to re-charge their batteries in great company and fantastic scenery. We are going back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank briananddirk
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Just got back from 8 nights at Diva. What can I say? Great food, great scenery, great service, great wildlife. I haven't laughed so much since the last time I came. It's like a secret little world that stays nestled in the mountains until the next time you need it. Kathy and Linda make it look effortless, but they work 24/7 so that you feel welcomed, cared for and 'special'. Add to that - they've got the most beautiful dog in Spice. Gentle, regal, affectionate - if you have pets, she makes it easier to be away from them; if you haven't got pets, you'll soon want one.

Coming back next year ... already paid the deposit ....
WBW x

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wildboarwilson
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Stepping out from the car when I arrived at Diva Espana on this my second visit, the magical quality of the place flooded back to me and I remembered just why it was I had wanted to return. The location is stunning, perched on a hillside with wonderful views across the valley to the hills and mountains beyond, and the whole place seems to exude a peace and tranquility which I find very healing.

Arriving exhausted having just finished one job and looking for space to recover before moving house and starting another, I came away today feeling rested, restored and utterly cherished. The welcome which Kathy and Linda provide to all their guests is the best I have found anywhere, and Kathy's cooking is better than that I enjoyed when staying in a five star hotel earlier this year!

You can book for a massage, manicure, or pedicure during your stay, though you may have difficulty tearing yoursef away from the poolside or the roof terrace with its stunning views. I thoroughly recommend this guest house (apartment also available) to any woman ... and what better recommendation than to say I've already booked my next visit this time next year.
Jane

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank JSC49
Reviewed 30 May 2011

We have returned to Diva a number of times. We absolutely adore it. The hosts Kath and Linda are a great combination and supply a quality holiday resort. We love the apartment and have stayed in other rooms. Kath's cooking as good as Claridges or The Ivy and we would know! Linda's humour a delight. They both make sure your stay is perfect always. Meeting their dog Spice was the start of us becoming first time dog owners. Stunning views, beautiful place and perfect hosts what more do you need?

• Stayed April 2011