“What a great place for a honeymoon!”
Review of Diva Espana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Comares
Diva Espana
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We stayed for two weeks at Diva Espana for our honeymoon in May this year. It was our first visit and definitely will not be our last!

Kathy and Linda made us feel very welcome and ensured throughout our stay that we had a wonderful time.

The location is amazing and boasts wonderful views. We stayed in the apartment which has all the facilities you could wish for, including a great DVD collection!

It is a great base to explore the surrounding area and Kathy and Linda were very helpful with supplying maps and local information.

We would recommend Diva Espana to anyone and hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: The Olive Grove apartment has a lovely private terrace.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LauraBanbury

Reviewed 24 October 2011

My first holiday alone and I couldn't have picked a better place! Best holiday I have EVER had and I will definitely be going back, even if it's alone again if I can't drag anyone with me (although am sure I will be able to as I can't stop raving about it to all my friends).

The room was immaculate and spacious, beautifully decorated by Kathy and Linda (owners), with the most fabulous high ceilings. Kathy's food is to die for, seriously, I am in mourning for the food already! Linda's humour and wit made me smile every day and the pair of them made me feel so welcome and at home that I sulked royally when I had to leave! Not forgetting Spice the dog, who is the most well behaved dog I have ever known and also the most adorable.

The scenery is breathtaking, and Linda's taxi service will take you to local towns for shopping if you haven't hired a car, not that I wanted to leave for a second, but I had promised pressies to people so I forced myself, just the once :D

Go... book now! You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Bish76
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Just back from Diva Espana. Our second visit, this time we took a friend. Beautiful, professional, caring in every way, we cannot recommend it enough. Got picked up in malaga by Linda and chauffered to our wonderful location. The food is to die for and Kathy cooked wonderful food that met my diabetes requirements in every way. A rare and wonderful treat! Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ReadingLasses
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Welcoming owners, who immediately make you feel at ease. Comfortable rooms, all pristinely clean. Great facilities including pool and jacuzzi with places to sit and join others or quieter areas to chill and just enjoy the stunning views. Lovely freshly prepared and locally sourced food provided with kind and friendly service. Nothing is too much trouble and Kathy and Linda obviously go out of their way to make you stay with them as enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank speedyranger
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We arrived at the silly time of 2 in the morning in a hired car. Kathy met us (despite an early start he next morning) to guide us in and welcome us to Diva Espana. The room was pristine and the beds very welcoming. So nice to have a proper double bed. The breakfast is perfect with plenty of choice. A big thank you has to go out to Kathy and Linda for letting me into their private space to watch the Rugby World Cup and supplying me with cups of coffee. Also to Linda for directing us back to base when we got lost on a walk. The meals are a must at Diva, great food and the opportunity to make new friends in an friendly and cosy setting. Being a vegetarian in Spain usually means living on bread and cheese for the duration. Kathy however served up delicious vegi meals all week. All in all a fantastic stay in a brilliant location with fabulous, welcoming hosts, who literally bend over backwards for their guests. Hard luck Kathy and Linda we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mandy R
Reviewed 13 October 2011

A friend and I spent 5 days with Kathy and Linda, along with some other guests. It felt going to stay with family minus the petty squabbling! The rooms were minimalist; spartan in a boutique style, clean and the beds were confortable. We chose to take our meals with the other guests, the food was out of this world; if it wasn't for the hiking in hills I would have put on a stone!

Linda and Kathy were friendly, accommodating, funny, warm...just lovely.

Diva Espana is situated in a quiet rural area ...... lots of opportunity to get some decent hiking it....lots of steep climbs.

I loved every minute of this break and hope to go back as soon as I can manage it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank googooplex
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Spent our fabulous 10 night honeymoon at Diva Espania in glorious sunshine and a spectacular setting. Linda and Kathy are two delightful people who welcome you to their "home" and do their utmost to make your stay perfect, nothing is too much trouble.
Their haven set high in the mountains has been decorated and furnished to a very high standard.
Kathy's cuisine is outstanding.....every recipe wouldn't be out of place in a top London resturant
This was our first time at Divaespania but defintaley wont be our last!! In fact we booked to go back next year (whilst we were still there)
Linda & Kathy excel at what they do best and that is to make sure you enjoy your stay. Can't wait for next year!

Room Tip: If you want to stay self catering book the apartment with all the facilities
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple