“Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Diva Espana

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Comares
Diva Espana
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was my second trip to Diva, the first being solo last October. I met my current partner in November and did not stop raving about Diva Espana for more than about 12 seconds, until she finally gave in to my begging and we booked for end of June.

Now having done the aforesaid raving (and begging), you might think I would be a bit apprehensive about whether my partner would like it there or not, but I didn't doubt Linda and Kathy (owners), not to mention the adorable Spice the dog (owner of the aforementioned owners), for a second. In fact, we arrived on Saturday at 3pm ish and by the following morning my partner was asking me when we could come back, we have already booked for next year - 348 sleeps to go *sigh*.

Linda and Kathy are the best hosts ever and can't do enough for you, they work amazingly hard to give their guests a taste of heaven, and it truly is.... the apartments are beautiful, the view is breathtaking, the pool clean and refreshing, Spice is the cutest dog ever (I'm still trying to figure out how to sneak her in my suitcase) and the food..... well let's put it this way, I will be in mourning for the next 11 months until I can go back and sample Kathy's amazing food again!

Trust me when I say you should not hesitate and go and book now, I guarantee you will be back again, and again, and again ;-)

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing!
1  Thank Bish76

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Linda and Cathy, two amazing women, are Diva España. They gave me and my girlfriend the warmest welcome we could ever have wished for. Our 2 night stay was special beyond belief, totally faultless in every aspect. Diva cannot be improved and I highly recommend this unique hideaway. I have already booked it again for this year and also for 2013!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Diva Espana is very special. This was our first visit and the most enjoyable holiday we've had in many years. It's a little gem of a hideaway in the Andalucian hills. We stayed 7 days and spent most of them lazing around the immaculately clean swimming pool, reading in the shade of an olive tree, dipping in the water to cool down and the poolside fridge for cold drinks and ice creams. Kathy and Linda who have lovingly created and single-handedly maintain this haven seem to have thought of everything and nothing is too much trouble. They've made soaking up the tranquility of the place completely effortless. If effort and activity is your choice then the hills have plenty of walks to offer and villages to visit. For me the daily shows put on by the ever-busy swallows performing their graceful and very precise aerobatics was all I needed to stay happy...well, those and the company of my partner, the lovely chats with other guests, a crystal clear vodka on the rocks every evening, Kathy's exquisite food, Linda's attentive service and wicked sense of humour and Spice's (the dog) antics with her toy snake! My only concern is you'll all want to go there and it might be harder to get the room we want next time we come!

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Five visits in three years.....is that all !! This is the only place we have visited on holiday that we have wanted to return to so often and if it wasnt for the boring WORK word it would be more .If you want to spend a relaxing time by the pool then have the pick up service provided by Linda and not the hire car as you really wont be wanting to venture far when you see the beautiful surroundings, friendliness , food and drink. We were at Diva for jubilee and did we celebrate. There were seven of us who just got on great two of whom we made friends with and had kept in touch with from a previous visit. Kathy put on a jubilee banquet with cocktails Nothing is ever to much trouble. It was the highlight of our week. We had a massage on this visit. A lady called Julia provided this and it was one of the best ever. We cant wait to book another trip . It is Divalicious .....

Reviewed 23 June 2012

To stay here is such a privilege. There is always a warm welcome and an atmosphere that you can relax in. The rooms and other areas are always spotlessly clean. The service is second to none with nothing being too much trouble. The food is fantastic, being both creative, beautifully presented and delicious. Would recommend it with confidence to women travelling on their own or with their partner or friend.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 21 June 2012

What an amazing place. Not only have you got breath taking views, gorgeous weather but Diva Espana is owned by two of the nicest peope! Nothing is too much trouble and they really pull out all the stops. It was our first time visiting here and it will definately not be out last. We originally chose to book Diva due to all the amounts of possitive feed back on here and I must say we were not let down in the slightest - such a special place. I now understand why people keep returning again and again...I can't wait to get back on that plane! One tip - I would say unless you are staying for a long time and plan on doing lots of excursions then don't bother hiring a car (like we did) not only is it a bit scary driving through the mountains we didn't use it the whole time as it was paradise at Diva! Get picked up and relax! See you soon Linda and Cathy!!! xx

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Our first visit to Diva Espana and definitely not our last! It exceeded all our expectations with regard to accommodation, comfort, relaxation and most importantly, food! Linda and Kathy were superb hosts and went out of their way to make our stay unforgettable!! Our apartment was immaculate, spacious and well equipped and we felt right at home there. Kathy's food was absolutely stunning - we're really going to have to up the ante with our culinary efforts from now on! The pool was spotlessly clean at all times, with stunning views and excellent refreshment facilities. Also worth a mention is Spice the dog who is absolutely adorable with the loveliest temperament. All in all, one of the best holidays we've ever had and we'll definitely be making a return visit.

Room Tip: Take your pick - their all lovely although obviously the apartment is bigger