All reviewshigobashi stationquiet areabed was comfortableconvenient storebusiness districtair conjapanese hotelsnice hotelwalking distancehotel is locatedminute walkfront deskpajamaescalatorinternetsuitcasesexit
Reviewed 17 December 2017

For the price this hotel cannot be beat! The location is about a 18 minute walk from Osaka Station and the walk is a pleasant stroll over bridges and rivers so I loved it! The room was modern with amazing shower and bathroom. The room had a great layout and had space for your suitcases, desk space for your belongings, snacks etc. Compared to many mid range hotels, it was a good use of space. The front desk staff were friendly and there was a washer and dryer next to the front desk should you need to get some washing done. A restaurant on site for breakfast so that made mornings convenient. The location was steps from 2 convenient stores for all your needs and many restaurants. A short distance from the hotel I visited the Osaka Art Museum which was an amazing experience. The hotel is close to subway stations which made getting to many of the tourist sites or markets like Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori and others convenient. The lobby had coffee and tea machines for that lil cuppa before you head out for your morning walks. I am definitely staying here when I return to Osaka which became my favourite city that I visited in Japan.

Room Tip: Away from elevators for added quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Such a great hotel for an affordable price. All of the finishing were modern and clean! Definitely recommend! Check in isn’t until 2 PM but we left our bags with the front desk and they were already in or room when we checked in! Great service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Before visiting this property I was curious why so many people would often mention the bed and shower. After visiting I can totally understand. The bed is super comfortable and the rain shower is amazing! The room was super clean and the hotel overall felt new. Staff was also very helpful and friendly, providing umbrellas without us even having to ask during rainy days and aiding in contacting a taxi. I also quite enjoyed the breakfast in the mornings. Depending on personal taste, some people might not enjoy them as much. Location was nice and quiet and good for anyone who wants to be away from the busy hustle and bustle or areas such as Namba.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marc M
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I really liked this hotel for its modern, well layed out room convenient to all of Osaka. The subway station is literally next door and there’s a convenience store and 24 hr restaurant all across the street. The staff was great and the restaurant looked very nice and busy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank alec_ice
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 6 days and we enjoyed every minute. The rooms were super clean and the bed was comfortable and relatively larger other hotel rooms we had in Japan and also included pyjama suit for each guest.
They gave a Facial treatment sample for the ladies during check in and there is small coffee corner in the lobby.
The hotel is located in a business area and there aren't many restaurants in a walking distance, however it is very close to the subway station and about 15 minutes walk to Osaka station.
On the first morning they offered a complimentary breakfast, but it was too Japanese in the morning for us. My recommendation is not to preorder breakfast. There is a Starbucks just around the corner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family