3,386 results
All reviews new york grill lost in translation peak lounge aesop toiletries ny bar park suite bill murray bar and grill incredible views live jazz cover charge shinjuku station walk in closet top floor our honeymoon yoyogi park amazing hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Park Hyatt Tokyo is not just a place to stay while visiting Tokyo. It’s a complete experience in itself with an amazing staff, high quality dining, comfortable rooms with cityscape views, and amenities like the pool and gym. There is no other hotel experience like it, try it for yourself!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Our last day in Tokyo Couldnt be better as we decided to have traditional Japanese dinner at Park Hyatt. The service is excellent and food quality as well as quantity is the best I had so far. Along with it we had sake tasting with 5 variants and enjoyed our evening with a beautiful view over the city

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This was my second time here at this property and the staff truly what makes this hotel the best in all of Tokyo! I love the location of the property and the service was absolutely the best I had ever had a hotel. The receptionist was amazing and the woman that took care of me was Ms. Patrowska Diara. I truly recommend staying here and yours won’t regret it!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to stay here with a friend because I hadn't been back for like 10 years, although back in Tokyo several times a year.

The service failures started when we pulled in a cab and the guy was trying to find our names on the incoming guests lists. Two diamond members and two rooms. How difficult can it be?

Next stop was to get our rooms and my friend should have been preblocked to a suite based on his prior communication with the hotel but this hadn't been done that was found when we walking to elevators to check inside the rooms.

Then back to square one to get the room/suite assignments right. Both were assigned suites that were going to be available later in the day that is fine. Later, I had my friends welcome letter in my suite and friend had smoking suite even when he doesn't smoke.

During the evening happy hour the waitress was more eager to find our room numbers or to seat or greet is. How warm welcome is this?

The rooms and suites are well maintee but they are like time capsules to 1990's and I need of refurbishment. Talk with management team member and apparently the hotel will close for renovations after the Tokyo Olympics.

Would return after refurbishment and staff retraining.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
ParkHyattTokyo, マネージャー at Park Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at Park Hyatt Tokyo and for providing your feedback.

Needless to say, we were disappointed to learn that a number of things fell short of your expectations during your recent stay with us.
We have already shared your comments among our various teams in order to improve the highlighted areas.

Please accept our sincere apology for not exceeding your expectations throughout your entire stay on this occasion.
We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Tokyo to demonstrate the true standard of the service we provide throughout our hotel.

If we may be of any further assistance, pleases do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Hard to argue with anything at this hotel. Room was incredibly comfortable, service was top notch, and the views were spectacular. The gym and pool were also great.

We also used the shuttle to Shinjuku several times, which was very convenient. The hotel is close enough to Shinjuku to enjoy the area, but far enough away from the chaos.

We will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertcA856JU
ParkHyattTokyo, Marketing Department at Park Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you. We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us. Look forward to welcoming you again soon!