Open today: 01:00 - 05:00

Reviewed 11 April 2018
AMKyoto
Kyoto, Japan
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing club, super music what can I say when I spent the most incredible party of my life. Maybe the alcohol help me to enjoy this party or maybe it was just my destiny to meet very interesting people at berg club. So don't hesitate to try the berg club experience

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

For hip hop in Osaka this is the place! Been going here ever since my friend introduced me. The staff are always friendly and open to chat casually (helps if you speak a little Japanese) and the music selection is spot on.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I had I good time here. Great club. One of the best clubs I have visited so far in Osaka. I recommend this club to everyone who visits this city and wants to go out.

1  Thank AlexE2844
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

House、techno、EDMがメインのクラブです٩( 'ω' )و

雰囲気や音楽楽しみたい、chill outしたい人、盛り上がりたい人、お酒ゆっくりのみたい人など様々な目的でも楽しめるクラブだと思います( ´∀`)❤️

This club's muic genre is House, Techno,EDM✨

It may be fit to use many type of purpose,enjoy music and atmosphere,chill out,drink alcohol , make some noise etc.

2  Thank Getaway810852
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

only ONE club(^○^)

The most advanced music!
Space excellent in quality!
Good liquor!
Wonderful service!

2  Thank taikinaito
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

It's newly opened. Fancy place to have some drinks and to dance! !The music played there was just awesome! Had so much fun :)

新しく出来たミュージッククラブなんだって!
飲んで踊るのに最適な場所!!
流れてた音楽最高だったわ!
とっても楽しめたわ!

3  Thank aleshabegan
Reviewed 7 February 2017

For non-Japanese, this is thee club/party scene. Staff ULTRA cool. They had a magician fire eating and performing at about 4am early Jan. '17. The dj's can be hit-or-miss but I'd just go down and check it. After 3am, especially, this is the place for me and my friends!

3  Thank Brandon F
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Music love gather club which is located in the middle of the largest downtown Osaka.

Although there are a number of clubs always around, either via the Baron, so that the end to go.

There is a feeling of cleanliness, was a very cozy club.

Attractive more than anything is that many clerk of the service is good customer of the United States and Europe.

大阪最大の繁華街の真ん中にあり、音楽好きな人達が集まるクラブです。

周りには数多くのクラブがあるが、いつもこのクラブを経由するか、最後に行くようにしている。

清潔感があり、とても居心地が良い。

何より欧米の客が多く、スタッフのサービスが良いのが素晴らしい。

3  Thank TETSUOA15
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Cool house music!!All Night Dance club:-)
とても良い雰囲気のクラブです!
男女ともマナーもよく
普段クラブに行ったこと無いなーって
人にもオススメです(≧∇≦)

3  Thank ShinjiW10
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

HOUSE MUSIC is in there!
Every weekends hold on EVENKICK style music party.
Baron is so beautiful.
Also atmosphere is very nice.
You wanna dance , you should be there!

3  Thank 778tetsuyam