“Great staff, great food”
Review of White Salt

White Salt
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Situated overlooking the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean, White Salt has been pleasing its diners since opening in 2005 and is now established as one of the premier dining venues along the beautiful coast.Be it coffee, cake, lunch, dinner ,breakfast or just a drink we welcome everyone to our cafe and bar. Why not pop in for a drink whilst watching the sunset over the ocean. We also cater for functions and are the ideal wedding venue, intimate and on the beach
Perth
“Great staff, great food”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The staff have got to be some of the best in Perth. Try to sit inside to drown out the sound of the road. The food is very delicious and fairly priced. I would definitely go again.

404clairel, Owner at White Salt, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Many thanks for your review, we agree, the best staff in Perth!! We will be sure to pass on your comments to our brilliant team!

Perth, Australia
“Fantastic Location, Beautiful Food.”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My Girlfriend & I have dinned at the White Salt 3 times now, & every time leaving satisfied & happy. On Our most resent visit I sat down to the Fillet Steak, as She had the Kangaroo. The Steak was cooked perfect, medium just how I like it, & well seasoned. My Girlfriend first commented on how amazing the Kangaroo was presented, then went on about how flavorsome it was. Overall very good, the staff are lovely & always have a smile, look forward to our next visit.

• Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
“Lovely restaurant but disappointing food.”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Visited this restaurant today with family. We had a lovely table and front of house staff were excellent however the food let the place down. My pappardelle with mushrooms and truffle oil was both dry and tasteless. I don't know whether the chef forgot to add it but there was not a hint of truffle flavour in this dish. The pasta was cooked perfectly but no amount of salt, pepper and extra Parmesan that I added to this made it taste any better. The rest of the group faired a little better however nobody has any desire to return due to the disappointing food. What a shame as we all expected tasty food for the $400 + that we paid.

1 Thank Norma F
404clairel, Owner at White Salt, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Many thanks for your feedback which is taken in the constructive way in which it was written. Your comments have been addressed so we can continue to provide the Award winning service that we have maintained for the past nine years.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Quality meal and outing”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Everything was great. Perfect portions so we could still have dessert. Just shame we didn't have reservation so didn't get a seat inside and almost got our entrée taken away. Definitely recommend.

404clairel, Owner at White Salt, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
many thanks for your review. We love to receive feedback and will be sure to pass on to our wonderful team!

Thanks again

Perth, Australia
“Lovely spot but disappointed with the kids menu”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We love the White Salt but I am disappointed with the kids food. I believe that kids food should be home made and not frozen. My son had the fish and chips and the fish was the supermarket frozen type. I've been to other restaurants and you can tell that they've battered or crumbed their own fish and hand cut the chips. I believe that all quality restaurants should do this even for the kids menu. Also the option of veg on the kids menu wouldn't go a miss. We love our kids so let's feed them healthy food that has been lovingly hand made.
Other than that the atmosphere was great and service great too.

• Visited January 2014