“A relaxing evening treat...”

Lagafellslaug in Mosfellsbaer
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A relaxing evening treat...”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Highly recommend! Do pay a trip to the local swimming pool in Mosfellsbaer, heated natuarally of course and featuring plenty of open air hot tubs as well as indoor and outdoor pool- it was a lovely way to spend an evening looking up at the stars and floating our muscle aches away in the company of locals

My only recommendations to the hotel of how the trip could have been improved for the future would be: by providing fluffy dressing gowns in the rooms so they can be used in the night whilst peering out of the open window in hopes of a Northern Light sighting....And we like to take breakfast fairly late sometimes and would arrive at the breakfast room at 9.30-9.45 some mornings (breakfast is advertised as being served until 10am) by which time you had to ask for most things to be brought out as supplies of certain items seemed to run low - so if breakfast is advertised until 10 then the items should be more readily replenished and you shouldn't be made to feel hurried along (which we were on one ocassion)....However these are small gripes and merely a recommendation from our perspective of how to improve the hotel even further for guests - We had a FANTASTIC time and would not hesitate to stay here again on a future trip to Iceland (which we do hope to make soon!)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sarahbells

• Polish first
Mosfellsbaer, Iceland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect family pool”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Great pool to go with kids. 3 water slides, shallow pool, hot-tubs, sauna... It simply can't go wrong :) It's of course a very good pool to stop whether you got kids with you or not. Located on the main way north from the Capital area, perfect to clean up after a busy day travelling or just to relax

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Michele R
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great pool”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Visited this place with my family and the kids (3) and enjoyed it here. Wasnt Not too far from our hotel, which was a bonus.

They have a water slides and which kept the kids entertained for ages, while my husband and I sat in the one of the three hot spots (was freezing weather but so hot when you got in). It's clean, not over crowded, have free lockers and hair dryers. The only downfall was that the kids kept slipping on ice when when got out of the pool to go up the stairs to the slides.

Wish I had one of these near my home in London....

Visited December 2012
2 Thank jammiepammie
Swansea
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“I wish all swimming pools were like this.”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

The staff were pretty rude ....not that it mattered....we were only there to try the pool. I was there with two teenagers but the pool itself can accommodate all ages from babies to the elderly. Once again the feeling of being in naturally heated thermal pools in the middle of winter is so lovely.

Visited December 2012
Reykjavik
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“This is my pool”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This is a pool I visit on regular bases. It is clean and the staff are very nice. The place usually isn't crowded. I recommend sitting in the hot tub during the winter-sunrise. I love that!

Visited September 2012