We spent two nights in Clos Sainte Marie.
1) Nice bb but far from everything. No restaurants/cafés nearby.
2) The place is next to a busy road which is a little bit noisy.
3) Rooms are perfect but expensive. Furthermore, we were promised a suite with bathtub and we were given a (very nice) room with a shower.
CCL: Nice bb but It's not a family house. It's a business. The owner is keen on the money and that's very irritating: she plays with rooms like an hotel and coffee is very expensive. Nice place to spend a night but don't plan to visit the Loire region from this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clos Sainte-Marie, Guest House in the Loire Valley, is a former wine estate located in Mesland, between Blois and Amboise, along the road of the vineyards of the Loire Valley. The last harvest on the premises happened in 1955. A small river runs through the estate.We are ideally located within short distance of the main castles and near several golf courses, a horse riding center and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Clos Sainte-Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.