Waterton River Suites
Prince of Wales Hotel(Waterton Lakes National Park)
US$184
US$179
  • Restaurant
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
US$85
Aspen Village(Waterton Lakes National Park)
US$159
US$154
Stardust Motel(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
Waterton Glacier Suites(Waterton Lakes National Park)(Great Value!)
US$201
Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa(Waterton Lakes National Park)
US$167
Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort(Waterton Lakes National Park)
US$184
US$179
Travelocity
  • Pool
Blue Mountain Motel(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
Foothills Motel(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
US$60
West Castle Motel(Pincher Creek)
US$61
Travelocity
All reviewsgravel roadeach eveninglog cabinperfect hostsmule deershort drivesouthern albertanext morningsunrise suitefront porchperfect staysmall kitchenenjoyed our stayfresh fruitbird watchingsandhill cranescoffee maker
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Terri/Mike, sorry this will be our last visit. Our time in Canada comes to end, but the stays with you will remain in our memories for a long time. You have been great hosts, but I'll remember you as friends now.

And Scotland isn't that far away so who knows.

A & C

Room Tip: We prefer Sunrise Cabin, the side window also has a great view. The front window view in both cabins is stunning, and the porch just soooo relaxing.
Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank carolin p
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My Dad and I stayed at the Waterton Bed and Breakfast during our
Alberta Mule Deer Hunt. We absolutely loved our stay!
The cabins were incredibly clean and comfortable and the sitting room
allowed us to relax and take in the beautiful views while taking a
break from our hunt.
Terri and Mike were very accommodating and two of the friendliest
people that you will ever meet. We are definitely coming back again
and will recommend you to our friends when they visit Alberta.
We've stayed in many bed and breakfasts and lodges during our hunts
throughout the U.S. and Canada and this was our absolute favorite - 5
out of
5 STARS!

Justin and Jeff Steinle Bismarck ND

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

What a cozy way to visit family while staying at the Waterton Suites! Fireplace aglow, serene landscape, immaculate cabin. There IS no comparison to staying in town at a motel- a delightful family friendly alternative-

Personal touches like homemade jam, plugging our vehicle in for us, and seeing us off meant that we will return!

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I booked a reservation at this place. But because I had just got back from another trip and had a lot on my mind, accidentally chose the same days, but a month earlier than I intended to travel. I didn't notice I'd booked the wrong nights until they called me on the night of my original reservation asking when I'd arrive. When I explained the mistake and apologized profusely, they were horribly inflexible in trying to fix the situation. I offered to pay for the first night. They refused to acknowledge the offer and instead offered me a free night on a future stay (as if I'd ever stay there again!) Despite my desperate pleas, they charged my credit card anyway for both nights -a price of over $350! In order to pay the debt, I had to cancel my gift to my father -a once-in-a lifetime road trip celebrating his retirement. While I acknowledge that I should've checked the travel dates more carefully, I expected a small business such as this to understand my plight and be more accommodating to the situation.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
WRS80, Owner at Waterton River Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

On May 19, we confirmed Adam for the nights of May 23 & 24. The following day, we were happy to accommodate and confirm his requested change to May 24 & 25, at no charge to himself. Both confirmations clearly set out, in writing, the dates and our cancellation policy. When we contacted Adam at 10 pm on May 24 to determine his arrival time, we were informed that he would not be honouring his reservation. When reminded of the cancellation policy, his demeanour became aggressive. After previously declining other requests for May 24 & 25, we felt it was appropriate to charge Adam, especially in light of his warnings that “for your sake, I encourage you to rescind the charge”.

Hard to believe that Adam had so much on his mind that he was able to book and rebook the wrong dates two times and that, despite two written confirmations with clearly stated cancellation terms, he felt that we should bear the cost of his mistakes.

Just to be clear about Adam’s other misrepresentations: He did not “travel with family,” he did not show up despite having two opportunities to book the right dates. Second, his “desperate pleas” were actually muted threats. Apparently, Adam has a history of aggressive and threatening behaviour, this according to his hosts in Denmark, where he managed to cause quite a disturbance. Please refer to his previous Tripadvisor comments: http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g189541-d2153100-r162589601-Generator_Copenhagen-Copenhagen_Zealand.html#REVIEWS

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Hosts Terri & Mike have built a wonderful haven on this grand piece of land with it's fabulous panoramic view that includes blue sky, snowy mountains, vast rolling hills of wild grasses, flowers and berries, a winding river with steep cliffs and not a neighbour in sight! (just the wildlife)

The well-equipped cabins are spotless and tastefully decorated. Every window provided a different view of this peaceful place. The hot tub is perfectly suited to the surroundings.
The delicious breakfasts were delivered every evening so one could eat them at their leisure the next morning.

Hope to get back there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends