“A warm welcome awaits”

Ranked #5 of 8 Bampton B&B and Inns
Bath, United Kingdom
“A warm welcome awaits”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Having booked a weekend watercolour course I didn't have to search out accommodation but couldn't have been more delighted by my stay at Weston House and would have no hesitation in recommending it to others.
I stayed for three nights in the Rose room, which was clean, comfortable and quiet with good en suite facilities, fresh flowers, tea making facilities and free wifi. The hosts were most welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.
The course with Catherine was great as were the delicious home cooked meals prepared by Peter who catered for various dietary requirements.
It was a lovely weekend which I hope to repeat.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stay at Weston House, with Catherine and Peter, for two nights, we were going to a wedding. The welcome we got was warm, friendly and inviting, from the minute we got there they could do enough for us, really putting them self out. Our room was clean had an on suite, it was well furnished, and the bed was comfortable, I not just saying this either. it truly was. The personal touch as well as the tea and coffee in the room, were homemade biscuits, and a small vase of flowers, which made it feel special for us. .Breakfast was lush, everything that the menu said and more, as there were homemade yogurt, bread, cereals, and a excellent selection of cook choices, including salmon and eggs, Hubby was in his element. A big thank you to both of you for making our stay such a memorable one. If you are looking for some where to stay around Bampton, you truly wont be disappointed, at the Weston House, and the hospitality from Catherine and Peter.

Room Tip: Room was at the back of the house, so it was nice and quite, looking out over the garden and beyond...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stayed at Weston House for one night whilst attending a friend's wedding nearby. I was made to feel welcome the moment I arrived by being offered tea or coffee which I gratefully accepted (served with delicious home-made biscuits).

I stayed in the 'Sunflower Room' which was surprisingly spacious, with an equally spacious bathroom. The room was immaculately clean with crisp, clean towels and bed linen.

Breakfast was superb - a choice of cereals with fruit and yoghurt, and I then opted for a full english breakfast which was cooked to order. Toast, fruit juice and tea and coffee were also provided.

Free wifi was available in both my bedroom and the dining room.

Quite frankly, Weston House puts many larger and more expensive hotels to shame.

Many thanks to Peter and Catherine for a lovely stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Derby
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I stayed with Catherine and Peter for two days whilst I visited Bampton to work the Bampton Fair. Their friendly welcome and beautiful home made my stay whilst working very relaxing. My Room was excellently equipped with a high attention to detail. Well thought out spacious rooms which were adorned with Catherine's fabulous artwork made my stay an extremely pleasant one. Nothing was too much trouble and the Cooked breakfast was wonderful...presented well and served on a hot plate....Yummy! Also offered to me very early as they knew I was working... The hospitality shown by Catherine and Peter is fabulous... I cannot thank them enough for looking after me so well.... I am looking forward to working in Bampton again so that I can enjoy their hospitality again! Thank-you both again Catherine and Peter

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Wolverhampton
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I booked a stay at Weston House, Luke Street. Bampton, for my wife an I to stay during the Bampton Fair which is lways held the last Thursday in October. On arrival we were met by Peter and Catherine stott, owners, who helped with the luggage and advised me where to park, as Bampton gets jam packed on the day of th fair and close to through traffic. We were shown to our room, by Peter and it was large, well appointed, with Television inc dvd player, tea making facilities andcomputer access etc. Our welcome was warm, as was Weston House, the room and linen very clean and Bathroom spotless. Our Breakfast the next and subsequent day was fabulous with no shortage of hot food and drink. I woill have no hesitation in returning to this lovely place again. Peter and Catherine are extremely aware of their guests needs and no effort is spared by them in the comfort of same. Thank you both for a most enjoyable stay.The bed comfort wast 12 out of 10!!!!!!
Fred and Peta Jones.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
near Brighton
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I stayed at Weston House last week and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The bedroom & en suite were comfortable and welcoming and the breakfast delicious and included homemade muesli and yoghurt as well as local produce for the more traditional breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Liverpool
Reviewed 17 June 2013

From the moment we arrived at Weston House Peter and Catherine could not be more welcoming and helpful. Their house is fresh and clean, the beds the most comfortable I've ever slept in, and the breakfast truly scrumptious! I would absolutely recommend this B&B to anyone.

Room Tip: Both rooms that we had were great and other guests made excellent comments about the third room too.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bampton
Best Western Tiverton Hotel
The Old Dairy at Bishops Barton
The Waggoner
The Waggoner
#7 of 8 in Bampton

Been to Weston House? Share your experiences!