I do concur with every review left to date re welcome, room, breakfast etc. But just 2 little notes from our point of view:
1) Our bathroom was the other side of the landing, which had a key. This key opened the front door, our room door, and the bathroom which just made my partner a little uneasy. 2) The owners PC n table etc was right outside our room, again, just making us feel a little uneasy. Sorry, little things but otherwise lovely as said before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WESTON HOUSE is a beautiful Victorian house in the heart of the thriving village of Bampton, in picturesque mid-Devon, the home of Catherine and Peter Stott. We offer spacious and comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation throughout the year.Bampton lies between mid-Devon and Exmoor, close to Dulverton, Knighthayes Court, Wimbleball Lake, the Exe and Barle rivers and long distance walking and cycling routes. There are traditional shops, an historic church, tearooms, pubs and restaurants all within a few minutes walk.Weston House has three spacious guest rooms. Two of these have en-suite shower rooms, and the third has a private bathroom.Each room is supplied with tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk; hairdrier; flat screen TV with Freeview/radio/DVD player; and free wifi serviceRelax in our comfortable rooms and plan your activities with the tourist information provided, or just settle down with a good book. You will find information about local tourist attractions in your room and a selection of books to browse and read.If you are planning outdoor activities, Weston House providesdrying facilities for wet footwear and clothes and secure cycle storage; maps and tourist guides to borrow on request; and early breakfast by arrangement.Check-in: 4:00pm till 9:00pm (early check-in available on request)Check-out: 10:30am (late check-out available on request)Children Policy: Children welcomeSmoking Policy: No smoking throughoutPet Policy: We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests' pets but do of course welcome assistance dogs.Support for guests with disabilities: Weston House is a Victorian terraced house. The bedrooms are on the first floor and there are 17 stairs from ground to first floor. The showers and bath have non-slip surfaces or mats and the bath has handrails to assist getting in and out. Cars can stop immediately outside the front door, which has a low threshold. We are happy to assist with luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms and Odigeo so you can book your Weston House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston House Bampton, Devon