Booked with high expectations towards a design hotel with great service and was bitterly disappointed.
- Upon arrival the two reception ladies did accuse each other for not having prepared the booked extra bed in our "royal suite"
- the room was a bigger junior suite at the end of a corridor with a 3sm2 balcony and a view into a nearby industrial stable
- zero bathroom amenities, zero luggage service, zero welcome . . . 4 star?? Euro 180 per night???
- breakfast was ok but not 4 star as egg dishes needed to be paid separately
- internet very slow
- no cleaning service was done during a 2 night stay (did never see a housekeeping associates in the full 48 hours of our stay on the guest floors)
- extra bed ( opening of the couch) was charged with euro 30 per night and done by an unfriendly receptionist
- service staff in restaurant complained twice about "too much stress"... 3 small families of guests (total of 6 guests) just laughed ....
- no personal touch, design misunderstood as empty promises and cold atmosphere
- would certainly not visit again and do expect a 4 star hotel to have the rudimentary service culture of a holiday inn or beyond... Well forget about it in Napura