“Wonderful place to stay!”
Review of Who'd A Thought It

Who'd A Thought It
Ranked #1 of 1 Grafty Green B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We have booked to stay for our anniversary.
We had such a lovely night!
The food was great and staff very friendly.
The room was clean and quiet and extremely cool!
We will definitely be returning there soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Champagne and shoes room.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My boyfriend and i stayed here for my birthday. We stayed in the dom ruinart suite which was lovely i didn't want to leave!
When we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff.
The food was excellent and the room was clean.
Great peaceful location away from the hustle and bustle.
We will definitely be returning hopefully soon.
I cannot fault the Who'd a thought it at all (and i am fussy!)
Would most definitely recommend to anyone who wants a night or two away

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Gorgeous gem hidden away in the beautiful Kent countryside. Want to keep this to myself but the rooms were cool offering everything you could want. The food was also great from the a la carte menu to the full english for breakfast. Will soon revisit

Room Tip: The rooms seem a bit costly but save up because they make it an out of the ordinary stay to remember
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We have stayed in the Bollinger suite twice now and have seen the improvement to it with the new extension & terrace & would recommend this room if you can't justify paying for one of the more executive suites.

The food here is amazing and not what I expected. Lovely atmosphere & nicely decorated. Friendly staff & really helpful.

Can't wait to go back and would love to stay in the Dom Ruinart Suite next with the private hot tub outside. The manager kindly showed us around the rooms and they are a lot more impressive in person than in the photos on the website!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I'm lying on my bed cursing gently after an hour of hammering whilst builders renovate the next room. It's non stop. .. relentless. Bang bang bang. The place is lovely, the food amazing and then I get back to this. The next room is being renovated and there's a team of builders working next door. It's 9pm and I have to be up around 5am. They've been at it since I got here at 5pm but I went from my room to the pub/restaurant thinking that they'd be long gone by now. Who the hell in their right mind has work done at this time? Lying here fuming with a banging head. Stupid... Just stupid. Only 2 hours ago I was taking with the staff about bringing my wife here for a weekend. There isn't a hope in hell now.

• Stayed: February 2014
8  Thank David S
whodathoughit, Manager at Who'd A Thought It, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Hi David, thank you for your comments and please accept our sincere apologies that you experienced noise intrusion in your room during the early evening of your stay. We had some emergency work and believed all guests were in the dining room and bar at that time, but ceased all work as soon as we were alerted to your disturbance.
I am very pleased to know all other aspects of your stay were pleasant and hope that you may reconsider and visit us again.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

My Partner booked a night here as a surprise for my 50th, the Staff were extremely warm and welcoming, the room was clean and well furnished. The complimentary Champagne provided was very poor (Bland Taste) the Jacuzzi in the bathroom although a reasonable size, we ran out of hot water while trying to fill it full enough to turn jets on, meaning we could only spend a short time in it till the water become too cold.The only meal we had was breakfast which was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We arrived at the Who'd a thought at 12 noon to a Very warm welcome , after having a pre lunch drink we sat down to enjoy a superb meal , there was not only a roast dinner available but various other meals as well although I would recommend the roast pork , it was delicious ! After our dinner we retired to the bar where our family met us for a drink

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
#4 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells
Eastwell Manor
Eastwell Manor
#1 of 1 in Boughton Lees

Been to Who'd A Thought It? Share your experiences!