“significantly overpriced food of low quality”
Review of Pebbles Restaurant

Pebbles Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“significantly overpriced food of low quality”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Been visiting Lulworth Cove every year. This time decided to try Pebbles Restaurant and was so disappointed after payed £25 for a child's little bowl of pasta and small tiny piece of fish for me. I am not surprised why this place is empty comparing to other restaurants in Lulworth Cove. I'll never go back again and wouldn't recommend for others.

• Visited May 2013

london
“long wait for awful food and appalling manager - AVOID!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Well what can I say... Pebbles looked very pleasant from the outside and so we decided to have lunch there.

What a terrible mistake.

The food took nearly an hour to come and it was awful. The manager had a serious attitude problem too.

Never again!

Please avoid if you are ever in the area. There's plenty of other choice in Lulworth Cove. This place does not deserve to do business here.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid this awful food and rude manager”
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Ordered a childs hot dog which was two small deep fried mini Frankfurters in half a burger roll looked disgusting so sent back . My burger was small cooked mince not even resembled a burger with fatty bacon . The Australian manager was rude and basically said like it or lump it would only refund childs meal after an argument . So as not to upset my 6 year old I paid for burger £10.95 !! And drinks and left . Please avoid this awful man and food

north east England
“Good Food”
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Beautiful Lulworth scallops perfectly cooked. Rack of lamb - tender and delicious. Pear frangipani tart: exquisite, served normally with ice cream but were very happy to do clotted cream instead. This was an expensive restaurant but the service was good, the food was good and the portion size was just right. Excellent if you enjoy your food, but not cheap.

• Visited August 2011
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“A Rip Off”
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We went to have a cream tea, there were two families, spent £40.00 and we received a very sorry excuse for a cream tea (£4.50 each). There was only one scone each, and my son had one that was like a hard baked buscuit. When we questioned the waitress on only having one scone, we where told 'it is nothing to do with me, I do not make up the rules'. I have attached a picture which advertises two scones on the board - enjoy your exclusive garden and pool! PS This is the first time I have ever rated a restaurant as I feel we were ripped off.

• Visited August 2011