After stumbling across an article about the best B&Bs, I was pleased to see the best of this year was in Lulworth Cove, a place I had never been before and somewhere I have always wanted to visit. Aside from the historical location....this B&B was absolutely incredible.
My husband and I decided to go at the beginning of my half term and we chose to stay in this magnificent place for three nights. The rooms are quaint and lovely with welcoming teas, information and much more. It was very comfortable and the way that Lisa and Clive made us feel at home has got to get a mention. The breakfast was delicious and there was a very good choice which we slowly went through for each breakfast each morning (including the Big Bindon which my husband lavishly devoured).
Thank you for the wonderful stay and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to be treated like a King and a Queen for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This charming Victorian country house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. We have five guest rooms at Bindon Bottom: Four double rooms and one twin room. We feel sure you'll have a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us. Because of our perfect location and our relaxed atmosphere, many guests settle into Bindon Bottom as their base to discover the magnificent World Heritage Jurassic Coast as well as the beautiful Dorset Countryside and the Isle of Purbeck. Each guest room offers: * An extremely comfortable bed made up with Organic & Pure Cotton bed linen, luxury duvets and divine pillows * Flat screen TV, with 'Free Sat' Channels & DVD player ~ And we have a new DVD Library. * Wi Fi Internet Access * A hospitality tray brimming with Organic/Fair Trade tea & herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate, decaf tea & coffee, filtered bottled water, fresh local milk and a jar of local biscuits & snacks. * Fluffy Fair Trade/Organic cotton towels * Luxury Fair Trade/Organic bathrobes * Eco Hair dryer * A wind-up Eco Torch to get you to the pub and back in the dark (there are no street lights in the village) * Organic luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel/bath foam & lots more... * The Official Jurassic Coast Information & Guide Books * A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset