We came back to Bindon Bottom having stayed last year because it is one of the best B&B's we have ever stayed in. Lisa and Clive think of everything, the accommodation is excellent, we stayed in the Barrie room this time, there is plenty of space and it is very quiet. Breakfast is fantastic, I was particularly keen on their 'Eggs Benedict' while Kay really enjoyed the smoked salmon and scrabbled eggs - their full breakfast is also excellent. The toiletries are top quality and the facilities in the room and in the en suite are really good. It was sad to leave after an 8 night stay - but we have booked already for next year - hurry if you want to stay, the rooms will book up fast as it is so good. It should tell a tale that when we went this time people we met last year were there again.
There is plenty to do in the area, the Jurassic coast is on the doorstep with a short walk to Durdle Door and other fantastic bays. There are many places to visit in Dorset too, which is a beautiful County. Possibilities are endless with plenty of stunning scenery for walkers, diving and kayaking in the sea, beautiful beaches to spend a day on, castles and stately homes and gardens to visit. The list goes on........
We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This charming Victorian country house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. We have five guest rooms at Bindon Bottom: Four double rooms and one twin room. We feel sure you'll have a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us. Because of our perfect location and our relaxed atmosphere, many guests settle into Bindon Bottom as their base to discover the magnificent World Heritage Jurassic Coast as well as the beautiful Dorset Countryside and the Isle of Purbeck. Each guest room offers: * An extremely comfortable bed made up with Organic & Pure Cotton bed linen, luxury duvets and divine pillows * Flat screen TV, with 'Free Sat' Channels & DVD player ~ And we have a new DVD Library. * Wi Fi Internet Access * A hospitality tray brimming with Organic/Fair Trade tea & herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate, decaf tea & coffee, filtered bottled water, fresh local milk and a jar of local biscuits & snacks. * Fluffy Fair Trade/Organic cotton towels * Luxury Fair Trade/Organic bathrobes * Eco Hair dryer * A wind-up Eco Torch to get you to the pub and back in the dark (there are no street lights in the village) * Organic luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel/bath foam & lots more... * The Official Jurassic Coast Information & Guide Books * A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset