Bindon Bottom B&B
US$167
US$449
US$112
  • Restaurant
The Bankes Arms Hotel(Corfe Castle)(Great Value!)
US$177
Mortons House Hotel(Corfe Castle)
US$239
  • Restaurant
Windsor Hotel(Weymouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,111 results
All reviewslisa clivehardy roomkeats roomattention to detailneals yardchocolate trufflesperfect hostslittle toucheslulworth covefresh milkthought of everythingdurdle doorbiscuitshospitality traynothing is too much troublesecond to noneevery aspect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2010

Recently spent a weekend at Graybank and everything was amazing. The owners, Lisa and Clive were the perfect hosts and obviously know that the little touches make such a big difference to a guests stay. We stayed in the Hardy Room, which is a large double room with a seating area which looks out over hills and fields. The bathroom is full of organic products including toothpaste !

Clive's breakfast's are full of locally sourced ingredients, are fantastic and a great way to fuel up before a day out walking.

All in all a great weekend away.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I have never written a review on here before but felt that I should, to support a most fabulous B and B at Greybanks in Lulworth.

Graybanks is a semi detached, large Victorian building in a super position close to Lulworth Cove. I stayed here for 2 nights with my children age 11 and 9 in a great single/double twin. This was a large, bright room, perfect for a family with young children. The bathroom was not en-suite but I understand from Lisa and Clive that it will be from next year ...they have only had Greybanks for 3 months. We were provided with fabulous organic cotton bathrobes and towels. Come to think of it, everything was organic or locally sourced!

On arrival, we had a warm welcome from Clive and on entering the house, a wonderful scent was apparent. In our room, we found three yummy chocolates on our bedside table and a wonderful hospitality tray, beautifully presented and filled with delicious delights.

The room and bathroom was stocked with everything and anything you could think of and even had a Neal's Yard Aloe Vera spray which helped my sun burn no end.

Breakfast was delicious and my daughter was entranced by the vast array of Dorset cereals, raspberries, blueberries and yoghurts. I however, adored Clive's poached eggs!

Goodness, the children and I love Greybanks and hope to return next year. All the extras are there which a 5 star hotel would not provide and believe me , I have stayed in many!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Adrienne042
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We only went for 3 days but wanted to stay all week!

Lisa & Clive were the perfect hosts and couldn't do enough to help make our stay more enjoyable.

The room we stayed in (Hardy Room) had a beautiful view from its tall bay window. The room was spacious and well appointed, with a modern en suite bathroom. We could not fault the room for cleanliness and it was extremely comfortable.

Breakfasts were 2nd to none with locally sourced foods and a great selection from fresh fruit to a lovely full English!

Graybank is a fantastic B&B and we can't wait for our next visit. Many thanks to Lisa and Clive for making our stay so enjoyable. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We stayed at Graybank for one night in August during a long weekend exploring the South Coast. My only complaint was we should have booked more than a single night! Clive and Lisa made us very welcome without being intrusive, but always friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful (we stayed in Hardy) with views overlooking the rolling hills and it was absolutely full of little treats - Neals Yard lotions and potions, Truffle Chocolates (yum yum!), biscuits, crisps and lovely fluffy dressing gowns. It was clearly made to feel as though every smallest detail was thought about, including a fridge outside the door with fresh milk and filtered water - I so dislike that fake milk you often get. The other thing i love about B&B's is the breakfast and this was particularly good. Clearly fresh and tasty with toasted home made bread. We ordered everything on the menu then my wife and I swapped our 'favourites.

I can't recommend Graybank enough - lovely location - 5 mins walk from the beautiful and typically English Lulworth Cove and a great place to use a a base, or just spend time in the room on a romantic weekend. Perfect! We've already booked a revisit!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2010

A brilliant B&B run by friendly people. We stayed in the Keats room, which has shared bathroom facilities, but even at 35 weeks pregnant this was not a problem. Everything was spotlessly clean and well-maintained. There are lots of nice touches in the rooms, such as Neals Yard toiletries, bath robes, yummy snacks etc. The breakfasts were delicious and there are lots of options for those who don't want the full English. It was hard to believe Lisa and Clive had only been running the place for a few weeks - they seemed to know exactly what they were doing. They have plans to update the property at the end of the season, which I can only imagine will turn the place into something really special. Its a great place for a weekend away - would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple