Our experience of Bindon Bottom mirrors all the excellent reviews already posted here.
We stayed in the Hardy room which has a great view and seats in the bay window from which to enjoy it. It was spotlessly clean with a super ensuite shower room. Lots of thoughtful extras were available as well as a more than adequate tea and coffee tray including organic.
Our bed was extremely comfortable with super fresh linen that gave us a very good nights sleep.
Lisa & Clive, the B&B owners were friendly, welcoming, always available to help but yet never OTT. They have created a very relaxed environment in which to enjoy all Lulworth has to offer.
Other reviewers have already done a much better job than I on just how amazing this B&B is.
My summary is, you will NOT be disappointed!!
P.S. Don't skip breakfast, it is yet another highlight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This charming Victorian country house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. We have five guest rooms at Bindon Bottom: Four double rooms and one twin room. We feel sure you'll have a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us. Because of our perfect location and our relaxed atmosphere, many guests settle into Bindon Bottom as their base to discover the magnificent World Heritage Jurassic Coast as well as the beautiful Dorset Countryside and the Isle of Purbeck. Each guest room offers: * An extremely comfortable bed made up with Organic & Pure Cotton bed linen, luxury duvets and divine pillows * Flat screen TV, with 'Free Sat' Channels & DVD player ~ And we have a new DVD Library. * Wi Fi Internet Access * A hospitality tray brimming with Organic/Fair Trade tea & herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate, decaf tea & coffee, filtered bottled water, fresh local milk and a jar of local biscuits & snacks. * Fluffy Fair Trade/Organic cotton towels * Luxury Fair Trade/Organic bathrobes * Eco Hair dryer * A wind-up Eco Torch to get you to the pub and back in the dark (there are no street lights in the village) * Organic luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel/bath foam & lots more... * The Official Jurassic Coast Information & Guide Books * A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset