“A perfect base for walking”
Review of YHA Lulworth Cove

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Lulworth
YHA Lulworth Cove
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Clean and comfortable, a perfect base for walking. The staff were friendly and helpful and the meals good. The self catering kitchen area has plenty of space unlike some hostels.
Not many showers so there was a queue at times but never a shortage of hot water!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacky D

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed here as there was a shortage of cheap accommodation nearby in my coastal path walk. I was in a female dorm of 5, and had a surprisingly good night's sleep. The bedding and place in general were clean, and the bunk bed was comfy. I had hoped for secure lockers, which there weren't, though the dorm room did lock...I also thought that between about 40 or so beds in the hostel, four showers and four toilets might not be enough, but I had 2 showers over my one night stay and they were empty both times. You could buy breakfast for £4.95 which I didn't do- full English and continental buffet - but I kind if wished I had during that day's walk. Location nice and quiet apart from the sheep but earplugs worked very well. Quite a steep long climb to the hostel out of the town- a good 15 minute walk.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Hansieryder
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

Visited on a very rainy weekend. Easy walk to beach. Took 4 children. 2 11 yrs and 2 8yrs. Had fantastic evening meal clean plates all round and fantastic desserts! Beds really comfy. Nice warm room. Thank you to our hosts Emma and Alex.

• Stayed: April 2012