This was our second visit to Limestone having first stayed there shortly after it opened in spring last year. Ed, Dasha and the Limestone team have created a wonderful oasis of calm with fine dining, a genuinely warm welcome where nothing is too much trouble, spotlessly clean, chic and comfortable accommodation and stunning views across the village to the hills above.
For those of you with pets, they also welcome well behaved dogs which was a boon for us. We have booked to return in a few months' time and plan to try out their picnics and afternoon tea while still allowing room for the excellent dinner menu - can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Dorset hills, this stylish country house is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Jurassic coastline.Limestone at Lulworth is a uniquely designed, characteristic hotel. The combination of traditional furnishings tastefully enhanced with a modern influence, creates an authentic English, country house feel with a touch of luxury. Combined with the relaxed, homely atmosphere makes this the perfect place for a well-deserved break.Just a short walk away from Lulworth cove and a brisk hike over the hill to Durdle door, listed by “Visit Britain” as one of the top 10 natural wonders of the UK, Limestone hotel is a perfect base to explore this quintessential part of England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Limestone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatton House Hotel West Lulworth
- Limestone Hotel West Lulworth, Dorset