We have just returned from a long weekend at The Lulworth Cove Inn,booking one of the superior rooms(No 7) with a roll top bath in the bedroom and a queen size bed and a walk in shower in the bathroom.In total there was 12 rooms some facing the coastline and the others facing the Purbeck Hills.
The hotel is in an ideal position to visit Lulworth Cove and walk to Durdle Door ,serves a mixture of Ales and food throughout the day.
I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel and we aim to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the doorstep of Lulworth Cove, boasting stunning coastal views and scenic Jurassic footpaths, the Lulworth Cove Inn is an idyllic location for paradise seekers. Offering award winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, unpretentious, seasonal dishes cooked by our team of talented chefs, using quality ingredients from our regional food partners.Our hospitable teams aim to make your day, whether it be a slight change to your meal, making a celebration extra special or simply providing you with a newspaper to read whilst sipping a refreshing drink in our garden or balcony.We take real pleasure in making your visit memorable and your retreat unforgettable. Lulworth Cove Inn offers 16 En-Suite rooms with WiFi access and stunning sea views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Lulworth Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lulworth Cove Hotel West Lulworth
- Lulworth Cove Inn West Lulworth, Dorset