I have just come back from a wonderful stay at Lulworth Cove Inn. The room was beautiful with lots of quirky additions and was very clean and stylish, the en-suite bathroom was lovely as well. Tea & coffee facilities in the room were also great. We had a lovely dinner in the evening and the breakfast in the morning was also excellent, lots of choice & my boyfriend really enjoyed his full English! Location couldn't be more perfect as it is right on the beach and a short but lovely walk from Durdle Door. The staff were very friendly & helpful and I am looking forward to visiting again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the doorstep of Lulworth Cove, boasting stunning coastal views and scenic Jurassic footpaths, the Lulworth Cove Inn is an idyllic location for paradise seekers. Offering award winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, unpretentious, seasonal dishes cooked by our team of talented chefs, using quality ingredients from our regional food partners.Our hospitable teams aim to make your day, whether it be a slight change to your meal, making a celebration extra special or simply providing you with a newspaper to read whilst sipping a refreshing drink in our garden or balcony.We take real pleasure in making your visit memorable and your retreat unforgettable. Lulworth Cove Inn offers 16 En-Suite rooms with WiFi access and stunning sea views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lulworth Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lulworth Cove Hotel West Lulworth
- Lulworth Cove Inn West Lulworth, Dorset