“Great service! Lovely food”

The Stamford Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Tarvin
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
UK
“Great service! Lovely food”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived for lunch today after driving past looking for a quick bite to eat, had the ploughmans platter and chicken sandwich. The platter was slightly on the pricey side but great quality and would have easily fed two of us! the sandwich came with crisps on the side and was lovely. Lunch for 2 with drinks came to £21 which for the quality and service we received I thought was reasonable. Will definitely return!

Chester, United Kingdom
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Been here today for late lunch about 1o clock had the salmon platter delicious,the bread on the platter excellent where do you get it from , Husband had the rib eye steak enjoyed that also the chips were nice and chunky very nice ,we were made welcome ,nice and clean there were also outside places to sit and swings for the children if you have children, parking spaces outside too , if I have anything to complain about was my drinks glass had lipstick on the rim, they did apologise to me and replaced the drink, But it was flat no fiz in my replacement cola ,quick service food was out to are table in about ten minutes , nice place .

• Visited April 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“Family Birthday”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

13 of us went for meal at 7pm 26th April. Family members from Harrogate and York.
Lovely fresh food within a great menu. Service excellent.
Relatives quote" we need somewhere like this place where we live"
Highly recommended.

UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bank holiday lunch.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just a bank holiday Saturday visit here,table for two,no reservation,friendly greeting at the door,
drinks order placed and served quickly,food order placed at the bar, served within 15 minutes,
food was great, a nice family atmosphere, pleasant surrounding and comfortable.
A nice afternoon out for lunch, picturesque building and area.

• Visited April 2014
England
“Lovely sunny lunch ”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I went here today with my family and dog today. It has been a beautiful sunny day so we sat on the tables in front of the pub. We all had prawn sandwiches and chips. Food was served quick, presented well and tasted very nice. This is my first visit to this pub and I will be returning. Friendly welcoming staff. One staff member (I didn't catch his name) came over to our table with a bowl of water and a treat for my dog, lovely touch. It is not very very often that happens. Thank you so much, we had a wonderful lunch.