“A waste of money and very disappointing”
Review of King Loui's

King Loui's
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Tarvin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unfortunately we have just had the worst expensive fish and chips ever. The battered on the fish was tough and rubbery and the fish itself was hard. The chips greasy and limp. To top it off it cost £18.00 for 2 fish amd chips and 2 pot of curry. The fish looked and tasted like it had been stood for ages and gone hard. Wont be going back.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

King Louis is our local Fish and Chip shop. The food is consistently of a very high standard and the service is professional and friendly. In the 10 years we have lived in Tarvin, we have never been disappointed. Credit to the staff
The shop is always clean and well maintained too.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Undercooked chips, over cooked fish with loads of batter and hardly any fish. So disappointing as it is the only chip shop in the area, I would rather starve than waste my money here.

1  Thank pippy68
Reviewed 5 September 2018

very strange place. bad atmosphere cold, unfriendly staff. not to mention the slimy undercooked chips. I couldn't eat them and felt sick from the few i managed.

1  Thank Luke M
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Incredible customer service and very friendly staff. Arrived after a 4 hour train journey and hadn't eaten for 8 hours, so they offered me some chips for free while I waited for my food. The chips themselves were far and above the best chippy chips around; perfectly fried and soft on the inside. I wouldn't choose to buy from anywhere else.