“Perfect paradise location”
other travellers have booked this property
A PICTURE=1000 WORDS-EVERY OUTDOOR SCENE IS STEPS OR A KAYAK PADDLE AWAY FROM OUR RENTAL PROPERTY
Safe, secure, beautyfully landscaped & maintained Enjoy morning coffee  on your front porch as the sun rises over the Caribbaen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Safe, secure, beautyfully landscaped & maintained
Enjoy morning coffee  on your front porch as the sun rises over the Caribbaen
Library and game room to bedroom 4
Master bedroom with private bath
Bedroom with queen
Bedroom with twins
Private Bath
Family room with twin futons and entertainment  center WiFi throughout
Large, fully equipt kitchen
A backyard that has it all, beauty, comfort, recreation,and the natural wonders of nature!
Swim, watching sunset over a tropical oasis
Escape in your tropical garden
Unmatched backyard of  3000 acres
Dine in endless privacy & seclusion
Gateway to explore a tropical  treasure
Challenge your instincs
Endless trails to explore
A beach, void of crowds, a stones throw from the home
Miles of seclusion
Relax along the gentle waves of the caribbean
Perfect destination from 2 to 92
Do it all or nothing at all
Steps away
Your sunset on a fabulous vacation!
Look who's visiting at your private dock
ONE OF A KIND! No other Vacation Rental like this in Puerto Rico!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Omjrplm50
“Perfect paradise location”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Overwhelmed on how awesome this house and property was.
Very very clean and comfortable. The property was hard to leave and explore elsewhere,since everything was there at our disposal. Would go back again in a heart beat

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Barbara R
Manhattan Beach, California
“Super comfortable and convenient rental”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Our group of 3 couples truly enjoyed Tropical Escape. The space was clean and came with everything we needed, including a grill, pool, beach towels and hammocks. I especially appreciated the high efficiency and very quiet air conditioners in all of the rooms. We loved the location and traveled to the rainforest, beaches and hiked in the nearby nature preserve.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cozy and homey feel of the space
Liked least: The futons in the living room were uncomfortable for sitting.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
new york
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Rugged travelers
bostonmom...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Take a look for yourself...”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I was offered a refund of $78.00 after returning from my trip with my 19 year old daughter--complaining about the condition and sending photos to the owner. He accused me of having motives for taking my photographs. I explained that I have stayed in many rentals and never had I stayed in one like this. I have emailed multiple times and he offered to give me that amount provided I signed something indicating that it would be the end of it--no additional discussion with anyone.

I will be happy to share all of my email communications with anyone who would be interested in seeing them. $156.00/night for a rental where I had to put down towels to sit on indoor furniture? And the pool which appeared in photos to be in-ground was actually an above ground pool too small for laps?????

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location to the beach...rainforest...
Liked least: stained furniture/mildew and mold...deceptive advertising
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Nov 2013
This renter, over a period of 4 months, attempted to extort monies from me from the discounted rental amount she paid. First it was her initial tale of hardship, then her inconsistent mixed messages of her likes and dislikes about our rental. There was the selective photography, where one outdoor chair, with a saltwater stain was photographed, among all the other outdoor chairs that were new. Her selective photography went as far as removing the custom covers on the futon to photograph a Clorox stain. The pool is a semi in ground pool, specially made to be installed in a slopping hill, shipped from the States, and costing more than traditional cement or fiberglass pools. It is 25 feet long, 15 feet wide and 52 inches deep.
I repeatedly asked and offered a reasonable sum of money to resolve this matter to avoid her implied threat of a negative review on all my web advertising sites. Her response was consistent; the amount of additional monies offered was an “insult”. Every comment this disgruntled renter made about our home was petty, picky and often the result of living on the windward side of the Caribbean Sea and at the edge of a tropical wildlife sanctuary. Her comments are disingenuous. I stand by my 22 positive reviews, the quality and service of the rental we offer and the integrity of the photographs that accurately represent our rental. I will not be held hostage to extortion.
PA

Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
13 Mar 2013
Perfection during one’s vacation is always hard, if not impossible to achieve. We try however, from the time the inquiry is made to the time you leave our gated community, on your way home, to reach perfection with service and the rental property we offer. The secluded “Cast Away” like beach, “huge” private back yard Sanctuary with screened in eating, and our concierge on call, are for those who relish peace and security combined with the sights and sounds of nature. We do have mosquito controlling devised that can be used when requested.
We are in a warm tropical environment with delightful temperature and a “balmy” Caribbean Sea breeze throughout the property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing