“Poor”

Cuisines: Chinese
Merseyside
“Poor”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Ate at Wong's tonight for the first AND last time this evening. Admittedly we were reasonably late arriving at 9.20pm but were surprised and very disappointed by the dried up remnants that were being served up. We left having barely eaten anything as nothing was edible to be quite honest. The front of house staff were lovely and couldn't do enough for us but the food was quite honestly the worst I have ever eaten.

My advice? Save your money and go eat somewhere else!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sarah256

“It is what it is.”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Please don't forget this is just buffet food at a relative cheap price. Most buffet places tend to be similar and the food tends to taste pretty much the same in them all. Not a lot of flavour or substance unless you count numerous 'E' additives as food. It is what it is. Great balue especially if your hungry and want to fill your belly.
The selection of dishes isn't the largest and I have always found the food to be hot.

• Visited February 2013
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Awful and Rude Staff”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I attended this restaurant with my two boys, and I have been there before, I found it to be average but cheap so ok for a mid week meal. However I visited it this evening and I found there to be less food than usual on the buffet and the crispy duck pancakes had some auful sauce with them, that tasted like washing up liquid/ On asking the staff if I could have the proper sauce that usually acompanied crispy duck pancakes I was told that this was the only sauce, and not offered anything else, we where unable to eat the dish. I was charged 35.00 and had little to eat, the staff did not apologise for the substandard food when I complained, but where very rude and said that was my opinion and did not offer any solution to the problem. I would never eat here again its awful and the staff are very rude. They said they had never saw me in there before, when I had seen them and had been going there quite regularly, I would not go again after this experience, it was dire!!

• Visited March 2013
“Nasty!”
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

This buffet consisted of soggy veg, no real meat (all processed and jelly like texture!) and all sauces had far too much MSG and sugar in! Upon complaining the staff became aggressive! Clientele was of a low standard and so only take your children if you want them to be high on sugary food and to learn a vile vocabulary!

1 Thank Harveyraison
wirral
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Great selection of food, very clean, staff are friendly, kids love it and it's cheap..... What more do u need? (different larger maybe...)

2 Thank kneeby