We had a great meal at Kirkstile yesterday ,lovely fresh veg and great tatie pot ,plus fresh fish and chimps .also great soup plus haggis starter ,staff were very friendly last there 10years ago also 30 years ago !!still the same great food lovely location .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling between Loweswater and Crummock Water in the heart of the English Lake District, the Kirkstile Inn has been providing food and shelter for over 100 years.So why not get away from the modern world and enjoy a stress free zone? Cosy, comfortable rooms with fantastic views, great local produce turned into traditional pub food or seasonal specials. Own brewed ales, including the legendary award winning Loweswater Gold. Our local team are renowned for their warm and friendly welcome whatever the time of day . It would be a shame not to give us a try! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kirkstile Hotel Loweswater
- Kirkstile Hotel Cockermouth
- Kirkstile Inn Loweswater, Cumbria