Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MegumiK

Very convenient and comfortable!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Oct 2015
I stayed there for three nights in 2014 and I loved it because of its location where convenient bus routes (both to the airport and the boat terminal) and one Sushi restaurant are available near to the hotel.

For those who do not have smart phones, this hotel offers a desktop computer with internet connection at the lobby. Bicycles are also available for free of charge!

As it is located near to ANA Hotel, I enjoyed swimming at the beach in front of ANA Hotel and using its facility for free.

I would recommend this hotel if you are not looking for luxurious stay.
Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
アートホテル石垣島外観。周りに高い建物がなく、最上階のスカイバーからは絶景が見渡せます。4月~10月営業のプールもご宿泊者は無料でご利用いただけます。(Art Hotel Ishigakiji
£192
    £63
  • Priceline
2.4 miles from Comfort Hotel Ishigaki Island
View more hotels in Ishigaki-jima
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

My first impression was not the best. The area behind the front desk was a dirty mess. The rest of the lobby was neat and clean. Then I walked down the hall to my room. Outside the room was a moldy mess (see pictures). Unfortunately I was stuck in a smoking room and it smelled it. The room itself was tidy, clean, and a good size for Japan. Unfortunately I had a visitor, some strange bug. Good thing I was traveling by myself because my fiancé would have checked out immediately. Breakfast disappointed because they didn't offer fresh fruit, or anything fresh for that matter. It all seemed pre cooked and reheated.

In the hotels defense, Typhoon Goni rolled through just a couple weeks before, packing the strongest winds ever recorded on Ishigaki. But I did dine at another hotel and they didn't show the signs of weather like Best Inn. I would stay away until they finish getting the place cleaned up.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2015

My wife, son and I have just stayed here for a week and had a very relaxing, comfortable stay. The rooms are small and compact but everything you need is included. TV, fridge, air-con, comfortable beds and a good shower. The buffet breakfast which was included offers a wide choice of western and Japanese choices, plus tea, coffee, juice etc. The staff were friendly and the rooms cleaned and sheets, towels changed each day. The use of free bicycles was also very helpful - it's about 15 mins into town, plus there is a large supermarket close to the hotel for drinks, snacks etc. Maezato beach, a 5-min walk from the hotel is also a very nice beach! The hotel is about 20 mins from the airport by bus and the airport bus stops right in front of the hotel - very convenient! Would stay here again and would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RobSumner71
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have to say that I didn't expect much when I booked because my main concern was the price but I was very nicely surprised! Japanese people are big on service and you feel that in the little perks like free bikes, wifi, kind personnel, getting fresh sheets and towels every day, and free tea which I consider quite remarkable for the price you pay. The free breakfast was also quite good especially if you're into the traditional Japanese food but there is every western food you'd expect to find at a buffet. The airport bus stops right in front of the hotel and there is a beach 5 mins away from the hotel which is admittedly not the best beach on the island but can do if you don't want to go through the hassle of travelling to a nicer beach. Entertainment is a bit far away but cycling takes no more than 20 mins.
Overall this is a great choice for people on budgets and everyone else for that matter ^^ Would definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This is a reasonable hotel which is close to the airport, but New Ishigakijima Airport is going to open on the 3rd of March 2013, which is far from the hotel. Wifi was not available, but there was one free Internet-connected PC near the reception.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Some context: I was traveling with friends and mostly staying in hostels. We received a night in the Best Inn for free with our flights from Naha to Ishigaki.

Anyway, the Best Inn is pretty much your standard hotel. The facilities are a little run down. The rooms are mildewy and smell of cigarettes.

The stand-out for me is that the hotel is really not close to anything. No beaches, restaurants, attractions. It's just there. You'll probably need to rent a car or spend a bit on taxis if you stay here.

Bottom line: if you need a bed, this place is bearable. I'd recommend some place closer to the city or the beach.

Date of stay: May 2012