I was not sure what to expect of Eckington Manor. I was a little dubious when the website still has festive menus with turkey for 2013 for an August 2014 booking. However, the staff were friendly and polite; the room was superb (with all the touches you would expect of a quality establishment); the food was very good, and the wine list was fine. I was very happy with my choice within a few minutes of arrival.
Meal costs with wine seems exceptionally good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a working farm on the edge of the Cotswolds, our 15 en-suite boutique bedrooms are all individually furnished. Antler chandeliers, exposed beams and antique furniture add to the country house feel. Our small friendly team pride themselves on providing personal service to the highest standards.Situated within the courtyard of Eckington Manor is their renowned cookery school. The upstairs restaurant is open for dinner, seasonal menus are based around home-reared, award winning meat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Eckington Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eckington Manor Hotel Eckington
- Eckington Manor Worcestershire