“PAMPERED IN SENGLEA”
Review of iNN BOX

iNN BOX
Ranked #9 of 12 Restaurants in Senglea
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: PAMPERED IN SENGLEA: Yesterday my wife and I decided to change route and booked at a sweet little restaurant in Senglea called iNN BOX. The service was impeccable; we were greeted with a smile by the staff and while we waited for the order we were offered roasted nuts followed by Bruschettas, the pizza was very good, nicely filled, large and tasty and the prices are more than reasonable. I highly recommend it to you... its better to book on 27466269 before you go.
Malta
“PAMPERED IN SENGLEA”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Yesterday my wife and I decided to change route and booked at a sweet little restaurant in Senglea called iNN BOX. The service was impeccable; we were greeted with a smile by the staff and while we waited for the order we were offered roasted nuts followed by Bruschettas, the pizza was very good, nicely filled, large and tasty and the prices are more than reasonable. I highly recommend it to you... its better to book before you go, I wouldn't want you to feel disappointed, would I!

• Visited August 2011