“Jade”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Wirral, United Kingdom
“Jade”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

On the recommendation of Tripadvisor and also a friend, I decided to try Jade cafe/takeaway for myself. Four of us went to try it out and everything I had heard about it was true. Elaine and her young waitress Beth were charm itself and also very efficient. The food was extremely tasty and freshly served, therefore nice and hot. We all chose starters followed by individual choices which we all shared. Each dish was delicious and with excellent portions we were not quite able to finish it all. We were asked if we wanted to take it away with us..Elaine then kindly suggested that maybe we should order less next time we came. In view of the very reasonable prices we said we would still order the same again as we had enjoyed it so much. We took our own wine, which kept the price down. A few people came in for takeaways but as their orders had mostly been phoned through, they were only there for a few minutes. We were not inconvenienced by them at all. The food was up there with the best Chinese restaurants on the Wirral and at half the price. I am sure I will be one of the take away customers myself, sooner rather than later!

• Visited July 2014

Wirral, United Kingdom
“perfect every time”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Jade Cafe in Greasby is such a brilliant Chinese have eaten here on many occasions and never had a bad meal always cooked to perfection.
Elaine the owner is so friendly and it constantly amazes me how many of her customers names she knows

• Visited June 2014
Wirral
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Simple restaurant, not lavishly decorated but clean,friendly staff,reasonably priced extensive menu, the star is the food, absolutely delicious.

A couple of things to note, there are a couple of items on the menu which require 24 hours notice. You bring your own drinks (not soft drinks as they sell them), this makes the overall cost very reasonable as a bottle of wine sometimes is 50% of the bill in other restaurants. plus you take drinks that you like.

Could not fault, we have been many times now so this review is based on the experience every time.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Since Jade opened in Greasby, I have not had chinese food from anywhere else! Every meal we have had, either takeaway or eating in, has been delicious. I would never want to go anywhere else! Ignore the negative reviews! Yes, people do come in and out to pick up takeaway food, but it is a small, friendly and beautifully clean place. I cannot fault it! Thanks for serving the yummiest chinese on the Wirral!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Laura L
“Perfect”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best Chinese food I have ever had! As a regular visitor to Jades the food is always delicious, made freshly and piping hot! The service is also fantastic, the staff are lovely and very friendly. Couldn't recommend this place highly enough!

• Visited May 2014