“Good food. Excellent customer service.”
Review of Jade

Jade
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Greasby
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I am very happy to have tried Jade. I live in West Kirby and normally get a take out from Hoylake. Decided to try something new. Opted for Jade based on reviews from Trip Adviser. Very pleased I did. Had a banquet last night for my daughter’s birthday. Delicious. Much better than the other places. Substantial portion sizes, good value for money. And the lady who served me when I went to collect was fantastic. Only down side was the food standards hygiene rating when I checked it on line, 3 stars in March (which is why I have rated 4 out of 5). However, I trust this has been addressed since then, as everything else was so good. Thank you Jade and staff. I will be back, and I will be recommending you to my friends. Louise

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Louise B

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Jade is a hidden gem on the Wirral. Though it is a takeaway restaurant, the food is absolutely wonderful. Elaine (the manager) is extremely friendly and helpful! I've visited the restaurant six times and I've never been disappointed. I especially recommend the king prawn curry and the beef chow mein! By the way, my partner is a vegetarian and I can say they serve great veggie food as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The best take-away Chinese cuisine in the area - bar none!
And if you want to eat in - a relaxed informal cafe-bar area.
Consistently good - what more can I say!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

A small restaurant serving delicious freshly cooked Chinese style food in a friendly atmosphere. The owners are only to happy to please and are very welcoming. It is a BYOB and also cash only .
Well worth a visit if you are in the Wirral area.
Finish your meal off with a Vietnamese Coffee - well worth a try

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to Jade, the first with my wife and this particular group of friends. We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we walked through the door, I could see that there were a lot of regulars both dining and waiting for takeaway which is always a good sign. The impression I got was that they were treated more as friends who happen to be paying for their food which was a nice touch.
The food was of a very high standard, textures and flavours were spot on and the portions are a good size. We had a good cross section of the menu between us, both meat and vegetarian dishes, and everybody really enjoyed their meals.
Being Grand National weekend, the kitchen was extremely busy due to the volume of takeaway orders which led to a slight delay in our mains coming out but a polite explanation and apology was given and the friendliness of the proprietor meant that this was no way a problem. I'd actually say it enhanced our evening as it allowed us more time to enjoy the company and savour the food.
I will definitely be going back again.

Date of visit: April 2018