“Excellent! ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greasby
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent! ”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as it was a much cheaper option than staying in Liverpool. The room was terrfic: clean, modern, lovely bed, big TV and quiet. The knowledgeable and friendly service we received from reception (Chris) was spot on. Cleaning staff we bumped into on our departure were also friendly and interested. The location benefits from having a bus running into Liverpool every 10 minutes just outside the hotel.
When I visit Liverpool again, I will stay here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I am glad you liked the newly refurbished rooms and I will pass your comments onto Chris who will delighted to hear them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn next time you plan a visit to Liverpool.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Quiet location,Very friendly and professioanl staff on both reception and housekeeping, Lovley bright and clean bedroom and with very comofrtable bed. First class service at restaurant when we went down to dinner, without doubt the best nights sleep in a hotel for many years

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is very much appreciated. The team will be delighted to hear you had a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn for another great nights sleep!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed for one night after travelling up from London. Room was very clean and comfortable, and I enjoyed the stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful and made me feel very welcome. They were extremely helpful when it came assisting with my luggage, calling cabs and giving me directions and general advice about the local area. For that reason, I would like to say a big thank you to Chris and Richard at reception for helping with my luggage etc and Vickie at reception together with Betty for ensuring my room was ready ahead of my arrival. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone looking to visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, its is very much appreciated. I am glad you had a great stay with us and I will pass your comments onto Chris, Richard, Vickie and Betty who all will be delighted to hear them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Wirral Greasby.
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Two night stay with my partner
We found the staff to be very friendly, knowledgeable and just nice people
We were made to feel very welcome and would definitely stay again. The room although on the small size (compared to others we have stayed in) was clean and had everything we needed. I was even given extra coffee and milk when I explained I had hours worth of university work to do
There could have been two sets of towels and not just one but that's just being picky
A huge thank you to the 2 members of staff who helped jump start my car on the Sunday

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, the team will be delighted you had a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn.
lisburn
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed for the second time my wife and i,7th and 8th march,we had a refurbished room which was of good standard,great flat screen tv and a good size,and the bed was massive and really comfy great little hotel and of course the guy on reception was great made us feel very welcome and very knowledgable about pubs and eateries in the area.Our son lives in Moreton and the family has grown, so when we come to visit we have no hesitation of staying at the Prem inn Greasby.

Room Tip: We were in 223 on the end had good view of front and over looking our car.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, it is very much appreciated and the team will be delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again when you are next visiting your son in the area.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in June 2013 and were very impressed with the quality of this hotel and value for money. So much so, we returned in December 2013. Things had changed, the hotel had been refurbished. The king sized bed we loved in June was now 2 singles pushed together. The breakfast we raved about was not as nice. The staff at breakfast were friendly - but still refused to serve us after 9am - even though we had not arrived until 2am after flying in from the US and suffering jet lag.
There were no spare towels and no iron in the room! I appreciate there is a cost to having such things in the room - but there was no iron available from the front desk either.
I'm disappointed how this hotel changed. We will likely try the holiday inn in Hoylake for our next stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Lancashire
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I booked 4 rooms for the night before my son's wedding. They were all clean & the stay was enjoyable. Richard at reception was cheery & helpful. There was another man on reception with him but I can't remember his name, he was also helpful. We would stay there again

Room Tip: Could be noisy in a front bedroom
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for your kind compliments and comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay - Richard will be delighted to read your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Greasby soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greasby
Holiday Inn Express Liverpool Hoylake
Hillbark Hotel
Hillbark Hotel
#1 of 1 in Frankby
The Grove House Hotel and Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel? Share your experiences!