“Mags's view”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greasby
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Mags's view”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The recent refurbishment of the The Twelfth Man at Greasby has significantly improved the quality of this hotel's facilities, especially the safety of the bathroom layout. We always stay here because it is the closest to where our daughter lives. However I am always disappointed that I can never obtain the lowest price of £29 per night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Wirral Greasby next time you are visiting your daughter.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New Mills, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

we stayed here last year and that was a fab stay, rooms have now been refurbished is a credit t the hotel the staff at the hotel are so friendly and nice, nothing too much trouble for you,
as for the pub next door!!! when we stayed last year it was fab but oh how its changed!!
that wont stop me from staying here again as hotel fab and so are staff!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, it is very much appreciated. I will pass your comments onto the whole team who will be delighted to hear them. We look forward to welcoming to back again to Premier Inn Wirral Greasby soon.
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights for work. All staff over this period were amazing and more than happy to help anytime of the day!
Me and a colleague have stayed in dozens of Premier Inns and this has to be by far the best!
The new look rooms are perfect, made the week that much better!

Only downfall was the pub next door! Lazy, unhelpful and rude staff! Highly recommend heading elsewhere for a meal. Luckily it has nothing to do with the Premier Inn

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for the taking the time to write such a pleasant review, it is very much appreciated. We are pleased you liked the new style rooms, we are very proud of them. I will pass all your comments onto the whole team who will be delighted to hear them. We look forward to welcoming you both back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn soon.
Belfast
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed her for one night and it was very disappointing.When I rwead some of the other reviews I thought they must be talking of a different place .Firstly there was a really small reception and the man was friendly and did his best but he is fighting a losing battle as the room was cold when I moved in although it did warm up and the bed was good which is a positive point.There was no telephone and the reason given was that telephones annoy other guests so do mobiles not do the same?Worst of all was the restaurant the dinner was rubbish my steak was overcooked when I asked for medium I got it cremated- I ought to have known better as the price was something like £7.50 although the room was expensive enough.The whole restaurant if you could call it that which was like an extension of the bar and the giveaway was the tacky menus a throwback to the Wimpy bar era cheap and cheerful so dont expect any good food here you will be disappointed.The breakfast was horrific and anyone who thinks this is a good breakfast either hasnt been out or just doesnt know any better as no doubt some people will think it great being able to eat as much as they want from the buffet.I have to say the lady was very accommodating and she did her best it cetainly is not the staffs fault it is the people at the top who need to spend some money and produce a better dining experience for the paying public.I wont be back here again I can assure you.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

All new rooms, all refurbished was a lovely place to stay nice and clean.

Unfortunately me and the mrs went thinking it's a bit away from Liverpool town and a bit quieter so we thought we would have a good nights sleep. That all changed when a bunch of lads turned up taking 4 rooms on te floor we was on.

Chris on reception was fantastic and helped us out a lot with directions and locations, even called a taxi for us. He warned the group a few times to keep the noise down before we left for the evening but when we got back another lad was on reception, come 3 am it was costing banging and laughng all through the night.

I Deffo recommend this hotel just don't ask to be on the bottom floor. Rooms are lovely beds are comfy and bathroom was really clean. Very friendly staff would stay here again 100%

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is really appreciated. We are pleased you liked our rooms and I will pass your comments onto Chris who will delighted to hear them! We would like to appologise for the disturbance; I can assure you that it was an isolated incident. I am delighted you would stay with us again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed at the Greasby inn on the Wirral. Was very impressed with the wet floor room, the best I have had in a hotel. Lots of room and a decent shower seat. Only gripe was that the passage from the hotel to the restaurant was just too narrow for my wheelchair so had to go outside to get to there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you for the taking the time to write a review, its very much appreciated. We are delighted that the room met your expectations and hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Wirral Greasby soon.
UK
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Got to say one of the nicest Premiers I've stayed at! Apparently not long been refurbished, lovely decor! Staff really helpful and friendly,from the minute we walked in till we left! The breakfast was excellent give it a try, all in all an excellent stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, its very much appreciated. I'm glad you liked the newly refurbished rooms, we are very proud of them. I will pass all your comments onto the team who will delighted to hear you had a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Wirral Greasby.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greasby
Holiday Inn Express Liverpool Hoylake
#1 of 3 in Bromborough
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel
#2 of 3 in Bromborough

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel? Share your experiences!