“Excellent Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greasby
Oban, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Very nice, friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. Very comfortable rooms that are up to date and clean. Great location, great parking facilities, and a great restaurant and pub attached on the side. Can't ask for much more, can't fault it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Many Thanks for your very nice review of our hotel; its really appreciated. I'm glad you found the rooms comfortable and the staff welcoming, I will pass your kind words onto the whole team as they will be delighted to read them. We hope to welcome you back soon to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Good value for money, comfortable, clean accommodation, with very friendly staff.
Great parking facilities and good location for local golf courses. Quiet location which meant a very good night's sleep.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for writing a review on trip advisor, its greatly appreciated. Very pleased you found the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly. Hope to welcome you back soon to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn.
Wirral, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014

nice place to stay in wirral has restaurant/bar next door. went here over an anniversary and we were not let down, we even had a huge bowl of ice cream served to the room. breakfast was nice to. Would go again.

Room Tip: go for a drink at the bar
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor it's really appreciated. Very pleased you found the hotel and restuarant very nice and hope you had a great anniversary! We hope to welcome you both back soon to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn.
Wirral, England
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed here for one night on an unexpected basis. I stayed here because a problem arose for me and I did not arrive until 2am because of that. Although I had not had an evening meal that day the receptionist said it may be possible to get a take away delivered and would have helped in that regard, but I decided the well stocked vending machine in reception would supply enough fodder for that time of night. I had a packet of a savoury crackers and a Mars bar which was just what I wanted to fill a gap quickly and allow me to get my head down quickly.

The room was fine, in excellent condition and the bathroom was actually quite stylish. The bed really was very comfortable and I was supplied with plenty of extra milk and some decaffeinated coffee sachets. The window had even been left open, which was great as I stayed during a very hot spell of weather.

I was woken up at 10.30am the next day as I had requested, even though there was not a phone in the room and someone had to come upstairs to knock on my door. In fact I was told a simple knock on the door did not wake me and it took a couple of lots of knocks and someone walking into the entrance area of the room to wake me up, which I think was extrememly good of them and I am sure most hotels would not persist in that way.

The only slight problem was that part of the curtain rail fell down when I drew the curtain, but the receptionist came up and just clicked it back on again quite firmly, suggesting it had probably been dislodged when the room was serviced the previous day. This was dealt with so quickly and with impeccable manners, ( I was even offered a different room if I had preferred), that I do not have any wish to downgrade my excellent rating because of that.

On the very pleasant and friendly check out I was even supplied with details of the nearest bus stop and the bus route available to my destination.

It is extrememly refreshing to be able to give such a good review as there is nearly always one or more blips, even for stays in the best hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the back of the hotel. The hotel is not an a very busy road, but there is q...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank TringWirral_England
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review, its greatly appreciated. Glad the room met your expectations and you found the bed very comfortable. I'm very pleased the slight issue with the curtain rail was dealt with very quickly and I will pass all your kind words onto the whole team who be delighted to read them. We look forward to welcoming you back again to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn soon.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Premier Inn at Greasby is a good value for money hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. We ate in the restaurant on a couple of nights and the food was good but not great. The breakfasts however were really good.

1 Thank Olwen T
Many thanks for taking the time to write us such a pleasant review on trip advisor; its greatly appreciated. Very pleased you found the team friendly and helpful, I will pass your review on as they will all be delighted with the great feedback. We hope to welcome you back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn soon.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My Father and I were recently in Liverpool and looking for a hotel near Hoylake for the golf Open.
We had not booked in advance and came across Premier Inn at Wirral. The hotel was fully booked but the hotel concierge (Chris) was so helpful. He took at least 30 minutes trying to help us find another local hotel on the internet and phone. Just a really helpful and friendly guy who saved us driving all the way back to Sussex by finding us another Premier Inn in Manchester.

1 Thank Samuel W
WirralPremierinn, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for your kind words, I will pass them onto Chris who will be delighted to read them. Very pleased he managed to find you availlability within the Manchester area. We hope you get the chance to stay with us in the not so distant future here at Wirral Greasby Premier Inn.
Southport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Nice hotel. Clean room with tea/coffee facilities. The hotel is situated on a main road with pub/restaurant attached. There is a good sized car park and we were able to park by the front door. No problems with traffic noise. Check in/out was easy. Staff were friendly. Will use again if in the area.

1 Thank ennovy7591
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. Very pleased you found the room clean and the staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wirral Greasby Premier Inn next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greasby
Holiday Inn Express Liverpool Hoylake
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Thornton Hough
The Grove House Hotel and Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Greasby) Hotel? Share your experiences!