“Great The Beach in My village”

Tanjung Lesung Beach Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Tanjung Lesung Beach Club is the best place to play with sun and beach the location is on the west of Jakarta about 175km. Near to Ujung Kulon. We provide jet ski, kayak, glass bottom boat, snorkeling, fishing and other beach activities. We rent a boat to anybody want to go to Krakatoa Volcano. White sand and clear water beach wait for you on our private beach. You fill so silent and quiet if you there We Welcome You
Bekasi, Indonesia
“Great The Beach in My village”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is great for a couple "RECOMENDED" I have ever been in Tanjung lesung ressort, great attraction but a little bit. RECOMENDED for refressing!

Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Spearfishing”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went with a friend on May 24th, 2014 who introduced me to Pak Benny, the manager of the Beach Club who is an avid spear-fisherman. He showed me his equipment and gave me a brief instruction. Because I am a PADI Diver I was confident to try it. So, he took me out to the sea along with one of his experienced spearfishing staff. I was in the water for one hour but we could not find any fish to spear. Visibility was also poor. I asked for the boat to take me back to shore, while Benny and his staff continued to hunt. My wife, who patiently waited for me at the beach club, greeted me with a delicious green coconut water. I washed off at the indoor shower facility near the parking lot. It was a great experience and I thank pak Benny and his staff for this experience.

Visited May 2014
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good enough”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Safe beach for swimming (even for children and beginners). But this place really need a maintenance soon! E.g. : lockers provided are rustic already, front desk is just... i don't even know how to describe it. It's just not in a good condition.

Visited April 2014
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Faraway Awesome Beach”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

It took around 5 hours from Jakarta City to the beach. Entrance fee was affordable, I think.The price for coconut water was satisfying. But, the price for one water sport activity was quite expensive. The restroom was bad. What actually made us eager to go there was a chance to go to Ujung Kulon National Park. But, it would cost us IDR 8.000.000 for a trip. For that time, we skipped the plan. But, someday we'll go to this beach again to go to Ujung Kulon. :)

Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
764 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 521 helpful votes
“A fun spot with a lot of activity”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This club also belongs to the same organization as the hotel. There is a concreted path that links both making a nice little walk. You can hire a lot of different watersport equipment and rides here. We tried to get to Krakatoa and even though the sea was as calm as a millpond, we were told that it was too rough! We think that they just didn't want to go!

Visited October 2013