“I Have Never Experienced Such Amazing Massage”

Vibrant People Healing Touch Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: All Styles Of Massage And Energetic Healing Heaven On Earth
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never experienced such amazing massage and healing as when I had a treatment with the gorgeous Rachelle. My whole body, mind and spirit dissolved into a meditative state of being, so that natural healing could take place as Racheal held and guided the space my body came back into a natural alignment with my spirit and mind and heart leaving me in a state of perfect bliss & peace.
Much Gratitude Helen Lang

1  Thank langhelen426
feather72, Owner at Vibrant People Healing Touch Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for a wonderful review Helen It was lovely to meet and treat you see you again soon blessings Rachelle x

All reviews
"healer"
in 3 reviews
"xo"
"retreat"
"session"
"profound"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Your work was incredible for me, opening up areas I hadn't been able to access myself . Filled with love and light and haven't stumbled once since leaving. I had a major incident come up and I breezed through all in faith and trust and the comfort of the universe. I felt an incredible swell of love and peace knowing I was loved and receiving as I deserved, all the feelings of not worthy and being too much disappeared, something I have wrestled with all my life.
Thank you eternally Love Nicky Love xo

1  Thank nickylove1961
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Words cannot express how rejuvenated and inspired I felt upon returning home from Vibrant People Healing Touch 3 night retreat. Rachelle is a marvel and a true spiritual healer, in every sense of the word. She has an exceptionally warm and understanding heart, profound healing skills, and a powerful connection with Spirit. Having been to many practitioners in the past (medical, traditional and esoteric) I know I have truly found a gem in Rachelle. I have benefited greatly through her energy and private sessions and recommend Vibrant People Retreats to anyone longing for healing or to find their true path in life. I have never felt so in tune with myself, my confidence and demeanour has changed and I just feel different! Thank you Rachelle for helping me find my true self, and for keeping me on my divine path. I am a changed woman, thanks to you. To everyone reading this, please do yourself favour and put yourself in Rachelle’s safe hands – your soul will thank you for it.
Kimi B

1  Thank happy12tobeme

Thank you Kimi I was an amazing and joyful experience I'm honoured to be your facilitator to witness and be apart of your inner and outer transformation, blessings Rachelle x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My treatment with the beautiful Rachelle was heaven sent a have never had such a loving and blissful experience and have felt much lighter and have a greater sense inner peace.
Thankyou Rachelle I'm looking forward to my next treatment can't wait! Blessing Elisha Cunningham xo

1  Thank paradiseelisha

Thank you Elisha for your wonderful review I enjoyed our experience together,I look forward to our next encounter
love & light Rachelle

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Rachelle is a profound facilitator as a healer in every way. She has a beautiful, nurturing and loving presence that allows you to completely surrender into her care. Her treatments are like no other. She has an amazing touch and a unique gift. Her treatments are highly sought after by many return guests and guests who have heard about Rachelle through friends. The feedback on Rachelle's treatments always exceed expectations. Many guests have profound emotional shifts and awakenings during their time with her. Rachelle achieved the Therapist Award of the Year at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat.
Sonja Sorich / Spa Manager / Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat

1  Thank Mark B

Thank you for an incredible review I'm very greatful I get to have all these amazing experiences with other to facilitate change I'm blessed to have found my true calling in life
Lots of love Rachelle