“Heaven in your Home!!”

Ripple Mt Tamborine Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Mt Tamborine massage and beauty services in the Gold Coast Hinterland. Tamborine Mountain massages and spa packages for couples, men, women, hens party and girls weekends. Luxurious spa packages including deep tissue Russian, relaxing sea shell massage, hot stone, pregnancy, Swedish and remedial massages. Free day spa extras with every pacakage including facial, manicure, pedicure, foot soaks and tangerine body scrubs.
Eagle heights
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Heaven in your Home!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Having super sensitive skin, I have always been wary of having facials. As I was attending a wedding, I decided to treat myself to the experience of having a Beauty Therapist from Ripple come to my home. It was pure luxury!! No intrusive noises from Human chatter or banging doors, no traffic hassles, just soft relaxing music in the pleasure of my own home.
The Therapist's pressure was very soft and gentle, at my request. After the facial my skin looked firm and radiant, with no redness, and there was a noticeable reduction in fine lines.
I also had a manicure and my nails have remained perfectly polished after a very busy week.
I can't wait for my next appointment to again enjoy the Magic of Ripple!!

Visited April 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Take All Your Cares Away”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I was staying at a holiday house called Cloud 9 on Tamborine Mountain and booked a mobile massage with Rayley from Ripple. Very convenient, highly professional service, and a great therapeutic massage with Rayley's personal touch. I have no hesitation in widely recommending Ripple Mt Tamborine. My only regret is that the massage had to finish.

Visited March 2013
Tamborine Mountain, Australia
“Heavenly in-house Massage”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We recently indulged ourselves at home to a Ripple Massage. Yes we live here but why should visitors to the Mountain be the only ones enjoying what is on our own door step? Fabulously luxuriant massage, beautiful choices and awesome practitioners, whether at home or on holiday take time for yourselves and be treated to the Ripple experience definitely a Must-Do!

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Deliciously indulgent”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

A regular customer ourselves we thoroughly reccommend the various "flavours" of massage Ripple offer, whether you want a simple therapeutic style or luxurious Hot Stone or Frangapani we find the convenient, mobile service, timely and professional.

1 Thank Robyn20
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect treat for girls weekend!”
Reviewed 1 June 2011

The professional therapists at Ripple Massage made our girls weekend perfect with their relaxing treatments. They were punctual and the office staff was helpful and organized. I would definitely recommend this service.

Visited May 2011