The stay at River camp was THE highlight if our 3week trip along the Garden route.
We enjoyed every second the most. Everything there was exquisite - the "tent", delicious food, our Ranger and guide Bonga, everybody else was very friendly too.
The game drives were so much fun, an unforgettable experience to come that close to the game. (Elephant family, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, giraffes...)
We have already made plans to come back in a couple of years.
We LOVED it! Go visit and enjoy / highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sibuya has more navigable river than any other game reserve in South Africa. The unique experience starts immediately with a half-hour boat transfer to River/Forest Camp - luxury en-suite tented accommodation nestled in riverine forest and constructed in an environmentally conscious manner. Guests are hosted and guided by a team of experienced professionals. An abundance of wildlife from elephants to otters, Big Five, cheetah breeding program and prolific bird life await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibuya Game Reserve And Tented Camp
- Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp Hotel Kenton-On-Sea
- Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp South Africa/Kenton-On-Sea