From the first moment to the last we were overwhelmed by the Whole experience. The game reserve ,the animals(up close and so life changingly brilliant), David our Fab ranger. He taught and showed us,with great tracking skills , and close co-operation with J.B and the other Rangers, so much about the wonderful Keriega Reserve.It's hard to put into words such an overwhelming life changing experience. All the staff at Keriega: Clive, Bonga and all the rest made our stay so memorable. So until the next Thank you. April n Peter Stead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the banks of the Bushman's River, this Lodge is unique in that it connects a Big-5 Kariega Game Reserve to the sea. Our optional daily boat cruises ferry guests through the quaint sea side village of Kenton-on-Sea. Inside the Lodge guests can find a quiet spot in one of the lounges, page through a book in the library, enjoy the pool or take in the view from the magnificent deck which overhangs the river. Twice daily safari drives, guided walks, river fishing, canoeing and river trips are included. Accommodation, all meals and local beverages are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kariega River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Hotel Kenton-On-Sea
- River Hotel Kariega Game Reserve
- Kariega River Lodge South Africa/Kenton-On-Sea