We had the privilege to be invited to our friends wedding a week or so ago at the lakeside marquee thornton manor, and what a fantastic day everybody had, the lakeside marquee is situated in a beautiful setting, the staff were so friendly and helpful,and a great day was had by all.
We had decided to stay overnight and booked into the house keepers annexe [left] at a cost of £140 for the night, my wife and i were both a bit disappointed with our accommodation, the room had just a rail on the wall to hang our clothes up and situated above on a ledge was a small fridge,which ended up getting switched of at about 1.30 am due to the noise from its motor. We have eaten continental breakfasts in a number of hotels over the years and we both agree that the breakfast left for us in our room was some what dismal, to the point that when we left the next morning we went and sought out a breakfast at one of the local hotels. Other than our room what a lovely wedding venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Cheshire venue for weddings and celebrations both large and intimate, whilst also the perfect choice for meetings, conferences and corporate events. Exclusive use Manor House- 200 dining Lakeside Marquee- 500 guests Manor House- 22 double bedrooms, 12 Cottage & Mews apartments. Whether planning your wedding, looking for the perfect venue, a place to stay whilst in on business, or a country cottage getaway - Thornton Manor is the perfect venue to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Thornton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornton Manor Hotel Thornton Hough
- Thornton Manor Thornton Hough, Wirral