US$99
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$59
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Travelodge Bromborough Hotel(Bromborough)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$54
Travelodge
    Leverhulme Hotel & Spa(Port Sunlight)
    Free cancellation until 04/08
    US$1,273
    Woodcote Hotel(Ellesmere Port)
    Free cancellation until 03/08
    Book now, pay at stay
    US$82
    Brook Meadow Hotel(Childer Thornton)
    US$143
    US$224
    US$219
    Hotels.com
    1,545 results
    All reviewslawns restaurantsnow cavethe outdoor hot tubthe main hotelsteam roomthe penthouseafternoon teasnow roomevening mealgarden viewice cavefrom start to finishtapaswedding venuebirthday treatcar parkrelaxing break
    Reviewed 31 August 2011

We went to Thornton Hall for a spa break for my Birthday. The staff were friendly and helpful and a small issue with our key was quickly resolved. The accomodation was excellent and we felt relaxed as soon as we arrived. The food was amazing and lived up to the standards we had previously experienced. My only moan would be we were served tap water at our evening meal where as previously it had been bottled, nothing to complain about though.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Elizabeth S
    Reviewed 22 August 2011

I just wanted to post a quick review to thank you for a wonderful day on Sunday for our Mum's 80th Birthday celebration. The staff that looked after us on the day, both at the bar and for the meal, were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. Everybody also commented on how beautiful the food was. Mum had a wonderful day which what it was all about and I would not hesitate in recommending Thornton Hall to people looking for somewhere to hold that special occasion. Please also pass on my thanks to Jenny Tasker who co-ordinated this function with me.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
    Reviewed 19 August 2011

The staff in this hotel are excellent. They are very attentive without being obtrusive. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Lancelot on reception and Michael in the Lawns Restaurant were particularly outstanding.
    The food in the restaurant is unbelievably good. The cheese selection alone is well worth going back for!
    The only thing that we were not too keen on was Room Two. It is a dark room (ladies, take a small mirror of your own if staying in this room as you will need it to do your make-up by the window!) and the patio area is really a large area on the fire escape! The bathroom was something really special though!
    I would stay here again but in a different room!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank MrsCSOB
    Reviewed 17 August 2011

My sister and I had a spa weekend here for her 60th birthday. From the minute we arrived until we left we enjoyed every aspect of it.

The staff upgraded us to a garden room which was very clean and well laid out. We had a lovely balcony overlooking the gardens and were able to sit on our balcony drinking champagne while watching one of the many weddings held there that weekend. The en suite was lovely and we even had a tv in our bath!

The meal we had in the restaurant that evening was delightful and all the staff in the restaurant were very pleasant and helpful.

The treatments we had in the spa were wonderful and the facilities are so good, you do not want to leave. We spent a lot of time in the outside hot tub which was a lovely experience.

I cannot fault anything about this weekend, every member of staff that we came across was very helpful and very pleasant and I cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
    1  Thank Webby52
    Reviewed 10 August 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights whilst attending a nearby wedding. Does not really match the publicity. Our room on ground floor not up to 4 star hotel standard, with marks on walls, same in corridor. Carpet below radiator about 2 inches from wall exposing flooring - quite basic.
    Breakfast in different locations on the 2 mornings. Basic buffet and had better often - selection limited. Had few drinks and bar meal - expensive for what you get.
    Price charged for room seems to vary greatly. I booked and paid £106. My daughter tried to book same an hour later and was told it would be £156. At reception couple of customers were arguing over paying £80 and £90.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple