Thornton Manor(Thornton Hough)(Great Value!)
US$178
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$83
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Travelodge Bromborough Hotel(Bromborough)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
    Leverhulme Hotel & Spa(Port Sunlight)
    US$277
    US$270
    Hotels.com
    Woodcote Hotel(Ellesmere Port)
    US$83
    Brook Meadow Hotel(Childer Thornton)
    US$71
    US$69
    Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Riverhill Hotel(Birkenhead)
    US$131
    US$114
    Priceline
    1,540 results
    All reviewslawns restaurantsnow cavethe outdoor hot tubthe main hotelsteam roomthe penthouseafternoon teasnow roomevening mealgarden viewice cavefrom start to finishtapaswedding venuebirthday treatcar parkrelaxing break
    Reviewed 17 September 2011

My wife and I booked a table in the Lawns Restaurant for our 27th. wedding anniversary on the 15th. September, and where very pleased with the excellant service we receved from all the staff. The meal was exceptional, well presented and there was a very wide choice on the menu. Thornton Hall decor and lighting were superb and provided a warm relaxed and pleasant evening. We would recommend this venue for any occasion, and we are looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Colin D
    Reviewed 7 September 2011

This was my second stay (both this year!) and both times I've enjoyed every second. I just can't fault the hotel+spa deal for value for money. I stayed with my mum, a friend and her mum around Easter time and loved it so much I organised a hen do with 8 of us in July!

The staff are extremely helpful, especially with my many phone calls about the tribute night/spa/hotel package. Everyone enjoyed the evening entertainment + meal and then our treatments the following day- perfect!

Fantastic food, amazing rooms (especially the Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen decorated room with a tv in the bath) and very friendly and attentive staff. They really made the hen do enjoyable.

As a side note: the drinks are a little pricey. Also because there were 8 of us having treatments we were booked into the separate building which is a walk across the car park- not ideal to walk to in your robe and slippers! So unfortunately we didn't quite get the same experience after our treatments as I did the first time- chilling out in the tranquility room. But not the end of the world.

Can't wait for an excuse to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for one with a TV in the bath!
    • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Jenoircha
    Reviewed 31 August 2011

Great hotel in very nice setting. Very clean, and comfortable. Excellent staff from Reception to General Manager. The bedroom was beautlfully furnished and spotless. The food was excellent, breakfast was freshly cooked, and the choice was varied and excellent. Dinner was first class plenty of choice, nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
    The use of the pool & gym etc is great value. Nice area are to sit and relax with a drink and newspaper overlooking the fabulous gardens. One of the best hotels in Wirral-will stay there again when I visit.
    No idea why there is such a negative feedback earlier! Difficult to imagine that they are talking about the same hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
    1  Thank C J
    Reviewed 31 August 2011

We went to Thornton Hall for a spa break for my Birthday. The staff were friendly and helpful and a small issue with our key was quickly resolved. The accomodation was excellent and we felt relaxed as soon as we arrived. The food was amazing and lived up to the standards we had previously experienced. My only moan would be we were served tap water at our evening meal where as previously it had been bottled, nothing to complain about though.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Elizabeth S
    Reviewed 22 August 2011

I just wanted to post a quick review to thank you for a wonderful day on Sunday for our Mum's 80th Birthday celebration. The staff that looked after us on the day, both at the bar and for the meal, were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. Everybody also commented on how beautiful the food was. Mum had a wonderful day which what it was all about and I would not hesitate in recommending Thornton Hall to people looking for somewhere to hold that special occasion. Please also pass on my thanks to Jenny Tasker who co-ordinated this function with me.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family