“Business stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Thornton Hough
London, United Kingdom
“Business stay”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed at Thornton Hall Hotel on business and the staff were friendly and professional and remembered my name from a previous stay. Breakfasts are very good and use of the swimming pool, gym and spa was welcomed at the start of the day. We had a business dinner one evening and the food was excellent and agin the staff were attentive and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Annie M, Guest Relations Manager at Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am delighed to read your wonderful comments and I hope to welcome you again very soon.

Kindest regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Mold, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were there for a family wedding in May 2014. The venue was spacious but still felt cozy and intimate for a sociable celebration. The food was excellent, but most importantly, the staff were professional, flexible, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you taking the time to write a review and for awarding Thornton Hall a wonderful 5 stars!

I am delighed to read how much you both enjoyed your 'Special day' with us. We are extremely lucky to have such a dedicated team who always strive to meet and exceed our guest's expectations.

I very much hope to have the oportunity to welcome you again soon.

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I booked a spa day treat for my mother and I on mothers day but due to unfortunate circumstances we were not able to go. Thornton Hall were very accommodating and re-booked the spa day together with treatments & afternoon tea.
the thermal suite is small but very good. We had a fabulously hot day and we used both of the outdoor hot tubs. We were shocked at how few people were using the faclities but this made it extra special. After inquiring we were told it is usually busier on a Saturday but possibly because of the hot weather, less members were there.
We had the rasual experience which was very nice. Our skin felt very silky afterwards. We also both had massages - the hot stones one was fantastic.
We also had afternoon tea at The Lawns (in the hotel) and it was amazing too.
This was a fantastic day out and a wonderful treat.
We learnt from other members that there is the ability to take guests, so I'm 'working' on my mum to become a member, as she's only 15 minutes away & can easily make use of the classes and hot tubs on a regular basis.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Annie M, Guest Relations Manager at Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor following your recent visit.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your day with us. I have also shared your lovely comments with the Health Club and Spa team.

It was a delight to have met you both and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Arrived at Thornton Hall earlier today and after a fantastic lunch in the bistro we hit the Spa.

With so many options to relax from sauna and pool to outdoor jacuzzi's. But best of all is the snow room immediately after the steam room - WOW.

Massage and treatments along with mud baths and every other relaxation method you could think of.

Come again?? Not sure we will leave!,

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for awarding Thornton Hall a wonderful 5 Stars!

I am delighed to read of how much you enjoyed your stay and especially our latest attraction 'The Snow Cave'.

I hope to welcome you both again very soon.

Greasby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We have just had our wedding at Thornton hall, its just a stunning place to have your wedding from the location to the staff, it has the wow factor, from us first booking it 15 months ago nothing has been a problem from all the meetings and the day its self. All of our guest commented what a lovely place and how much they had enjoyed the whole day, Just a quick thank you to some of the staff who help make the day so special, Laura, Joe , Derek, Anna Bianca and Sam, also the staff who were behind the scenes on the day. I managed to use the spa facilities on the day of the wedding advised by Derek which was totally enjoyable and relaxing, we would both recommend to anybody for your wedding or as a little break

Room Tip: book a garden view room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host a very special day for you, which I am thrilled to read was perfect.

We are very lucky to have such a great team of people working at the hotel who love what they do and this has clearly shone through in the build up to your wedding and the day itself. I will certainly be sharing your review with all those especially mentioned.

All the very best for the future and I hope to welcome you both again very soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Blown away again by another special experience in the north west. Had our wedding reception at the same venue 33 years ago and it's just gets better each time we return!
Congratulations to the owners and management for improving life's treasures in this world of efficiency saving :)

Stayed May 2014
Annie M, Guest Relations Manager at Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you so much for this lovely review. It is especially nice to welcome back famililar faces.
I am really pleased to read to read that all of the team looked after you so well during your stay, it sounds like you both had a wonderful time.

We all look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Wirral, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

From making my Reservations enquiry to eating breakfast on our day of departure, my wife and I enjoyed fantastic Customer Service: The Hotel & Spa's staff was always found to be both available and happy to fulfil our needs; extra milk and coffee was delivered promptly upon request, food and drink was served quickly whilst presented beautifully and tasting exquisite. My wife and I left the establishment feeling that our hard-earned was very well spent.

• Stayed May 2014
Annie M, Guest Relations Manager at Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for awarding Thornton Hall a fabulous 5 Stars - Thank you!

I am so happy to read your wonderful comments and how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I hope to welcome you again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton Hough
Leverhulme Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Port Sunlight
The Grove House Hotel and Restaurant
Premier Inn Wirral (Heswall) Hotel

Been to Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!