Review Highlights
Nice & easy

A super nice and smooth experience. Effective pickup, advices and lessons.100% recommended for... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2019
floridev
Geneva, Switzerland
Amazing surfing experence

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a day of surfing with Carlos and it was the best experience ever! We... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2019
Dan B

All reviews carlos beginners lesson wetsuits swell teacher practicing lisbon van
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Carlos was a great instructor and I highly recommend for people who are new to surfing. Thanks again Carlos!

Date of experience: March 2018
Lisbon-Surf-Tours, Proprietário at Lisbon Surf Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks to you Nick.
Hope to see you again!
All the best,
Cheers

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Had one of the best days of my stay in Portugal with an extremely competent and fun instructor. Would recommend Carlos to anyone who would like to try out surfing, would definitely come back if I visit Lisbon in the future!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Everything went perfectly, I was picked up and dropped off in the evening right outside where I was staying, I was provided with snacks and all the gear was perfectly adequate. Visited 2 different beaches, and was coached on how to improve my surfing. Great value for money.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Great instructors and the entire group had a lot of fun. Everyone was able to get up at least 5 times which is remarkable with a beginner surf instruction (great instruction and aid). Would do again and recommend!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Flew down to Lisbon for a long weekend and a family event. Turned out would have some 8 hours free in a city on an ocean and with surf spots so decided to contact Lisbon Surf Day Tours and was not disappointed. Carlos picked up us (father & daugther - intermediate surfers) at our hotel as agreed and we drove to an amazing spot (which btw turned out far better than rated e.g. on Stormrider... they should really update their info). Equipment (suits and boards) in good shape and clean. Conditions bit on the big and fast side, but with Carlos's advice and pointers caught a few good green ones.
Also appreciated the relaxed atmosphere and friendly manner. Not to mention the snacks. All on all a really good experience and good value for money, if you have a few hours in Lisbon and are into surfing. We also had a couple of beginners in the group and they were also very well catered for. So really recommend this for everyone, who is into surfing or is interested in having a first go. Will certainly book again next time in Lisbon.

Date of experience: October 2017